Will SHO wheels fit on a SC?

matteo

Long story short: my friend has 2 SHO wheels with real good tires, will they fit on my SC for a few track runs?
Thanks, Matt

Yes, the 5-star chrome SHO wheels from the newer SHO will fit. There was an 89 SC near me for sale a few weeks ago and the guy had put the wheels on it. They look ok. Its not a bad looking wheel, I dont think they do much to make the SC stand out but they look good. There is a you-pull-it scrap yard near me that has 3 on the car if you needed the other 2.

Dahoopd said:
Yes, the 5-star chrome SHO wheels from the newer SHO will fit. There was an 89 SC near me for sale a few weeks ago and the guy had put the wheels on it. They look ok. Its not a bad looking wheel, I dont think they do much to make the SC stand out but they look good. There is a you-pull-it scrap yard near me that has 3 on the car if you needed the other 2.
Thanks for offering to grab those wheels for me, but scott is right, they are cheese slicers. I just want to use them at the track because of the tires.

Plus I like the 92 SC wheels, I just with they made drivers side and passengers side so they didn’t rotate different ways.

They are skinnier I think, and they look goofy on a bird. But I've seen SC wheels on a SHO and it looked pretty cool.

Back