Parts Wanted

Please post if he's found one. I should be heading to the JY with my side kick (jose) soon

WTB>> 5 speed for rebuild project

looking for an early M5R2 (89-93) core unit that is rebuildable. plan on doing a custom job on this. a recently rebuilt unit would be of interest, too

5 speed

how much are you willing to pay for the 5 speed and will you pick it up from so cal ?

M5r2

I am only about 40 miles from you, so pick up is not a problem

I found one at PNP in Wilmington for 109.95 plus I have to yank it out. What condition is this unit in? Almost doesn't matter since I have a master rebuild kit for it....The one I picked up in San diego last year was supposedly rebuilt, but it leaked and had a 4th gear grind since day 1, so
I am really looking for a 'core' to tear down and start over with...

is your unit ready for overhaul??

going to see mannysc this weekend, he may have a lead on another unit, too

blksc said:
how much are you willing to pay for the 5 speed and will you pick it up from so cal ?

ABS Relay

Anyone got an ABS relay for an 89 SC?

CANCEL REQUEST .... Cerritos Ford sold me one for $32.

Last edited:
wtb faceplate for vmm

Looking for a good unbroken faceplate for the vmm.

Take Care
dbd

91 5 speed

There is a clean black on black 91 5 speed at monrovia pick a part. only 58 miles. check it out.

Cervini hood

Looking for a cervini ram air hood. I would hate to pay the shipping. pick up in so cal.

Snake said:
Looking for a cervini ram air hood. I would hate to pay the shipping. pick up in so cal.

I have a black cervinis hood in san diego..has a little fiberglass damage easily repairable $250 OBO

Last edited:
Back