Pictures of my new Mustang GT.

I like my Supercoupe, but I am also a Mustang fan. I will always own one of each. :cool:
Any other Mustang fans????

P.S- Dont ask why I didn't get an '05 because I think they look awful. Many of you likely think the same about mine, but I like it. :D

Attachments

• Franks Yellow Mustang GT 2000 #1.jpg
    Franks Yellow Mustang GT 2000 #1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 182
  • Franks Yellow Mustang GT 2000.jpg
    Franks Yellow Mustang GT 2000.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Mustang GT

Hey Guy - Just want to say that my 2nd favorite car is the Mustang, and you have a good looking car there. But I've got to disagree with you that the 05 looks awful, I think it's smoking, classic 69/70!!!! Up here in Canada it's selling about 2 to 1 from last years model. In fact I think the 05 might be tied with my favorite car!!!!!
:D
JT

Frank your stang GT looks nice. You got to get a set of 01-04 head lights on it though, the smoked look looks so much better. Anyways I too will be a cobra owner soon in '07.

Shane

NCredSC said:
Looks good Frank. How bout some more pics of it. Is it stock?

Man I don't have anymore pictures yet, but the car is actually stock (for now) ;) I have been considering a Kenne Bell supercharger. :D

quick35th said:
Frank your stang GT looks nice. You got to get a set of 01-04 head lights on it though, the smoked look looks so much better.

You are certainly right about that Shane. I just stopped at a salvage yard the other day in my quest for some smokes. Also the wheels are on my christmas list. ;)

al35thsc said:
You should get it twin turbo charged.

Yeah AL, I had considered getting the Mustang turbocharged in the future, but like many of the Supercoupe guys: I decided to supercharge the Mustang being that it will be a lot simpler and cheaper in this case.
Turbocharging was an easy decision in the case of my Supercoupe being that nobody else has come forward with a turbocharged SC yet. I thought it would be rather interesting. :)
The Mustang will be my ride to work, but I assure you that the Supercoupe will be my weapon of choice when it comes to the track. When I finish my Turbocharged Supercoupe's new small block Coy Miller better be S K E E R E D!!! :D

dirtybird91 said:
Yeah AL, I had considered getting the Mustang turbocharged in the future, but like many of the Supercoupe guys: I decided to supercharge the Mustang being that it will be a lot simpler and cheaper in this case.
Turbocharging was an easy decision in the case of my Supercoupe being that nobody else has come forward with a turbocharged SC yet. I thought it would be rather interesting. :)
The Mustang will be my ride to work, but I assure you that the Supercoupe will be my weapon of choice when it comes to the track. When I finish my Turbocharged Supercoupe's new small block Coy Miller better be S K E E R E D!!! :D
Sarcasm is lost on you, I see ;) I meant that you should send it down to the same shop that took forever and a year to not touch your SC. :p

Back