Where to get stock Motorcraft or Motorsport wires????

lube70

I am looking to get the wires. Which set is used for the SC. I know that the Ford Motorsport Blue wires are for a Mustang 4.6 correct???

I need a set and wanted to get them close rather than order and wait a week.

Don

I just bought a set from the dealer and they were $90. Expensive but much better than the 50 foot jump ropes Taylor makes.

If there brand new....

fasttbird12 said:
i have a bran new set in the box. how much will u give me 4 them

Are they for a 4.6 Mustang???(these are the ones that fit the SC.)

If so, Call me at (973) 277-4294 about price....

Don

You guys all crack me up. As far as I can tell, most likely Taylor makes the wires for Motorcraft. The only difference between them and Motorcraft are the wire cores. Motorcraft are carbon and Taylor are spiral core. Heck the Taylor ones even have the "Ford" logo embossed in the boots just like the Motorcraft ones do. Not to mention the odd black colored boot for which I have yet to figure out the purpose. lol

Taylor makes direct fitr wires for our cars?

I actually used the coil ends from my old wires and used a set of Motosport universal v8 wires and just use dteh old ends. This way I got the angled bots and a great fit..Thsi was before I found out accell had direct replacement sets

We Like the Splitfire or Motorsport Ignition Wires! Beware Long Story!

Hi Everone We carry Both! This is our story why we carry many diffrent products and why. We can get Wires Motorsport, Splitfire, As well as many products you may not know we carry. If you do not see it Ask us chances are we have it or can get it.
Victor and Diane
www.spinningwheels-sc.com
Click Here Now: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store
This may be a possible new Banner let us know what you think We want to stay on the more humoros side of things! Please tell us 1 2 or 3 as your choices...

Attachments

• !cid_01ab01c53fc7$897f99d0$d50f6e18@george.jpg
    !cid_01ab01c53fc7$897f99d0$d50f6e18@george.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 62
  • BANNER EYE BALLS test.gif
    BANNER EYE BALLS test.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 59
Back