well...i guess this works out

gregmaze

well..the head gasket blew in my 88 caprice ( i didnt think that was even possible..heh ) but..now i get to drive the 93 sc ive had for 2 years. I wasnt going to be able to this year, being 17 and getting 2 points on my licence for an unsafe start. But, hey, ill try to be better, i have been good. Altought, now i may have to find a new winter car, or buy a new engine for the caprice.

Just thought id share how i got to drive my car, finally

At least you get to drive it now! Althought that point system sounds ridiculous, just for laying a patch. Like the demerit system that some grade schools used. What state is your license in anyway?

i also have an unsafe start in N.Y. i got caught laying rubber in first and second in my 5.0 coupe. man did i get a rash of sh*t from that cop. i had my wife and daughter in the car. he tried to get me for endangerment. when i went to court the judge laughed at him. but i still got the unsafe start with a 20 $ fine i guess it could have been worse. some people don't have a sence of humor. i was 28 at the time. give me a break.

Back