PDA

View Full Version : My cat got egged

Jeremy_K
05-14-2005, 04:20 PM
:mad: :mad: I came out to my car to go to work this morning and the whole passenger side of my car was egged! My neighbor's honda s2000 got hit too with egg all over the ragtop along with many other cars where i live. Is this some kind of cool prank i never heard about? they better pray to the god of skinny punks that i never see them because i will take matters into my own hands! :mad:

MIKE 38sc
05-14-2005, 04:23 PM
no thats nothing new....been around since I was a kiddy and before, right up there with toilet papering trees. :rolleyes:

Jeremy_K
05-14-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm 28 and used to be a little punk too but i never messed with anyone's vehicle. whatever happened to toilet paper in the trees and soaping windows? i've yet to see that in this ghetto a$$ city. Oh yeah that's right, there's no trees in the desert and the windows have bars on them!

rad_al_
05-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Better get that washed off quick because eggs can eat through your paint!

Sweet90SC
05-14-2005, 05:17 PM
The worst was halloween when the teens used to drive around and egg the kids out trick or treating.....Can't do that anymore cause parents are always right there with them now.....Isn't it amazing how we used to just go out trick or treating alone while the folks waited at home to gobble the bounty we collected.....I must be old..... :(

Jeremy_K
05-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Better get that washed off quick because eggs can eat through your paint!
I washed it at a spray n wash on the way to work. it was already dried on pretty good. i just feel bad for the people who might be outta town right now while there's raw egg getting baked on their car in the 80 degree heat!

getblown
05-15-2005, 11:22 PM
That whole situation really F*n sucks. I had "love marks" put on my pass side door because of an... cough EX... Now, the automatic thoughts of revenge obviously pop into your/my head. I would never, ever mess with somebodys car like that because i know how angry i was when it happened. Its like somebody messing with a family pet, its just wrong. To ruin something that somebody has worked so hard for not only to own, but to maintain is just wrong... Shame on anybody who has ever done anything like that.

jOe

Still Crusin
05-15-2005, 11:55 PM
I never did anything like that. Pulled a few harmless pranks. Found someone who left their car unlocked, put it in neutral and back it down the driveway, park it and then lock it! But no damage.
I quit doing crap like that when I finally realized that :eek: that could be happening to me one day.

AsScLoWn
05-16-2005, 12:18 AM
my friend once had spaghetti on his cat one day and I think his parents were too stupid or lazy to clean it so they gave it to the SPCA, never heard of a cat getting egged though :confused:

getblown
05-17-2005, 01:08 AM
my friend once had spaghetti on his cat one day and I think his parents were too stupid or lazy to clean it so they gave it to the SPCA, never heard of a cat getting egged though :confused:

What?! LMFAO! :D :D :D

AsScLoWn
05-17-2005, 01:23 AM
My cats breath smells like cat food...

J57ltr
05-17-2005, 10:00 AM
My cat's breath smells like dog food. My dogs breath smells like cat turds.

Jeff

mannysc
05-17-2005, 01:51 PM
if i told you once Ive told you a million times stop exagerating!! :D

quick35th
05-17-2005, 02:39 PM
Toilet papering trees is always fun to do :) I have never and will never do anything to someone's car because I would never want for someone to do the same to any of my cars. One thing that I am going to try out here shortly on some kids is I am going to pore powderd milk all over their yard late at night. What will happen is as it gets close to morning it will dew and the powderd milk will become milk and soak into the yard, then once the sun comes out and heats the milk up it will sour making the whole yard smell like a$$ for weeks!

Shane

getblown
05-17-2005, 11:10 PM
My cat's breath smells like dog food. My dogs breath smells like cat turds.

Jeff

OMG ... SOOOOO TRUE!! hahahaha, stupid dog eating out of the litter box...sheeesh

jOe

AsScLoWn
05-17-2005, 11:43 PM
will you choo choo choose me? :)

getblown
05-17-2005, 11:44 PM
"... will you be my mommy...

... your breathe smells like dead bunnies"

"I ated the purple berries, they taste like burning"

the last ones the best.

jOe

AsScLoWn
05-17-2005, 11:47 PM
why would I want to be your mommy? :confused:

Jeremy_K
05-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Toilet papering trees is always fun to do :) I have never and will never do anything to someone's car because I would never want for someone to do the same to any of my cars. One thing that I am going to try out here shortly on some kids is I am going to pore powderd milk all over their yard late at night. What will happen is as it gets close to morning it will dew and the powderd milk will become milk and soak into the yard, then once the sun comes out and heats the milk up it will sour making the whole yard smell like a$$ for weeks!

Shane
I like that! Get some powdered eggs too!

getblown
05-19-2005, 01:42 AM
why would I want to be your mommy? :confused:

cause i chooose you to be...