94-95 Fiberglass hood.

JasonMiller94SC

I have a 94/95 hood with the ram air scoops in it but I would prefer to have one without the scoops. If anyone would like to trade let me know. The hood is primer black and has just a couple small chips in the front that can easily be fixed by a paint shop. Here is a picture of my friends car that has the same style hood on his 97. The hood I have is the same except it is for the 94/95 body style.
Tommy%207.jpg

You are the second person to ask me that so I guess I was not clear. I am looking to trade for another fiberglass hood without the ram air slots.

Joe,
I believe that Tommy will have his car at the All Ford Nationals in June. That picture realy doesn't do his car justice as good at that shot is. It looks even better in person. He has many details that don't show up in that shot.

I got this one from a friend. I'll see if I can find out who made it. I'll give ya this one if you can find one without the slots to trade for it.

Pictures

Here are a couple shots of the hood so everyone knows what kind of shape it's in. It's not perfect but since you will have to paint it anyhow wouldn't be very hard to fix. All the surface scratches are just that. Surface is barely scrached. Each corner has a small chip taken out like you can see in the picture problay dammaged from shipping.

Attachments

• DSC03395.JPG
    DSC03395.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC03396.JPG
    DSC03396.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC03397.JPG
    DSC03397.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 158
If it's all painted black then I'm going to have to strip it down and repaint it. My car is white. Shipping on the hood is going to kill me. You don't ever come down this way do you?

no unfortunetly not, I am looking for a car at the moment possibley trade my car for a low mile 94-95 SC 5spd that hasnt been beaten

Back