1994 Black SC AUTO up for trade for earlier SC good condition or other..

jamesgangel

I have a 1994 Thunderbird SC AUTO that I want to trade for an earlier style 89-93, or if anyone has anything else in mind let me know. I personally like that style the best. If anyone has anything up for the trade let me know. The 1994 runs good, shifts good, has 114k, leather interior is great, windows work, AC was converted to R134a but needs charged, paint is in fair condition, no rust cept for a few small spots and right above the passenger rear bumper, paint is very minutely bubbling. I can provide pictures upon request. Clear title

Also im in Wadsworth Ohio ( near Akron\Cleveland )

91 Sc

I have a 91 SC, red, auto, 124,XXX miles(HG's have been replaced), inside very clean, outside body in good shape except for the bumpers. If interested let me know and I'll e-mail you some pictures. The car is in Grand Rapids Michigan

trade

jamesgangel said:
I have a 1994 Thunderbird SC AUTO that I want to trade for an earlier style 89-93, or if anyone has anything else in mind let me know. I personally like that style the best. If anyone has anything up for the trade let me know. The 1994 runs good, shifts good, has 114k, leather interior is great, windows work, AC was converted to R134a but needs charged, paint is in fair condition, no rust cept for a few small spots and right above the passenger rear bumper, paint is very minutely bubbling. I can provide pictures upon request. Clear title

please post the pix,
i have a 1990 35th anniversary edition thunderbird ,automatic
all windows tinted black on black engine runs good
just needs two new 02 heat sencors aboute $200
other than that it runs grest

still got that car?

i just landed a nice 91 auto that is white with red interior,, i will be picking the car up on monday,,i could probably get pic then..

here are some pics of the 90 auto

this is the 90 auto that i picked up, i also have a 5 speed that is identical to this one, minus the turn signals in the bumper cover...

Last edited:
Do you still have your 1994 SC Auto or any SC?

jamesgangel said:

Hi,
I live in Saginaw, MI. It is a ways but a long day trip should do it. My taurus is an SE with Limited Edition leather interior (two tone tan and biege), very dark green exterior, 100,500 miles and runs like a fine swiss watch. I am a firm beliver in Mobil One 0-30 synthetic oil. The rear passenger seat has burns from former owner (I would think) using window for disposing of cigarette ashes. Tires are close to new goodyears. options are full power everything so power all except passenger seat, CD player, and moonroof. Shifter for 4 sp AOD is floor councel mounted. Windows are tinted to legal limit, very dark and car also has rear spoiler. Only mod is a "Next Level" computor sensor alternating unit that tells the Engine CPU that all Engine and tranny sensors read approx 10% cooler than they actually are and bumpes the timing 2-3 degrees. I also changed to a 180 degree thermostat to help things along. It runs very hard, quite(when it should be), and takes out 3.1 and 3.8 GM products and old 80's V-8 F bodies with a vengence while delivering over 28 MPG on a trip of large hills -80-90 MPH runs and city traffic. The adverage city mostly mileage is 25-27 MPG and I am a heavy on the right peddel. Why would I want trade it? I am somewhat foolish and very much miss my 1989 Thunderbird MN12 more than most would. I would be happy to get a few pics and send them to you. I would (if I could) change the SEs tranny fluid to Synthetic and get new filter, its time. I would also change the radiator antifreeze /water mix. I realize this is not a very well written "Car for Sale or Trade ad", but I hope you do have a rough idea of what I have to trade. It is a very nice car and fastest 3.0 24 Valve Taurus I personally have been in, But I really like Thundbirds. This SE is probably faster than a stock 89" auto SC but I am not talking about speed. Thanks for your time.
Wes
denalywolf@aol.com

Back