Audiobahn Amps For Sale 800w Mono Block/rack Mount TODAY ONLY

T@Sound-Xtreme

well my wholesaler is clearing these things out, and i wanted to give you guys a chance to get one if ya wanted, these things ahve to be paid for today, he called me at 9am and told me about them, and that he had 60 left, i call back about 30mins ago and they have 47 left, so these things need to be paid for today, so that i can get them added to my order. I will be selling them at my friendly community discount of(im getting them for $175) $200 plus shipping, you wont be able to find these things anywhere else below $350-400.

So send me $200 plus about $15 bucks for shipping, and ill get you an amp at really below wholesale :D

heres my ebay link for all the specs and stuff
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5775147437&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

you can either paypal me the money or go to my website below and ill try to get them setup on there for payment, PM ME IF YOU WILL BE PAYING THROUGH MY WEBSITE

your welcome

Tyler

Man that's a great deal! I would buy one but I just bought an Integra 7.3 from a buddy for $900.

Thanks for giving the Homey Hook up to everone! :)

doesnt seem that everyone else is as excited as me,lol, these amps are really great, and i cant believe that i can get them this cheap!!!! But when there gone there gone :(

Tyler

Back