Will 96/97 3.8 headers fit 93 SC 3.8???

What mods are intailed? I figure they will bolt to the block, but I am concerned that the tube from the blower to the intercooler will hit the header on that side of the engine.

I've got a 98 set, thier better than the sc's stock ones, Why bother porting the factory ones, when you can do a 5 min weld/grind on these ones. Argue if you must, I believe these are the best value. I also believe thier lighter, which gives me more hefty girl capacity. :D

The 94-98 Mustang stock manifolds are better. But he's talking about the smaller 96-97 Tbird NA manifolds I think.

I have a set already, but I don't want to use them ... I want to sell them, and the guy who wants them has a '93 SC. I know they will bolt to the block, but will the blower tube to the plenium clear the header on that side of the motor. I don't mind selling them to him even if their are better possibilities if this is all he can afford and it will make (regardless of how small) an improvement, even if it is just to "looks or sound".

However... I WILL NOT sell him these things if they just plain will not fit in the car. That is just asking for something sh*ttie to come back around in the future. I'm just trying to help the guy out with the correct info. really. If they will fit and clear (this is what I am trying to find out) than great, but if not, I'll scrap 'em!

Thanks guys,

~Mercy

They will not fit without cutting and welding. The outlet is turned the wrong way. I can't see a sound or sight improvment(since you can't see them anyway)

Jeff

Back