Anyone want to compare notes - Transmission control tuning for 95'

Peterdroy66

I am using a tuner to improve my automatic's brain, anybody else here been through this and want to compare what we have tried etc?
Pete

Are you dealing with a stock 95 transmission? These things are best controlled hydraulically just adjust your shift points to suite. If you want more pressure put in the 5.4 epc solenoid. Pitch that 95 valvebody ang get a 99 mustang or crown vic one. I'd ditch the 95 case as well.
Alan

Peterdroy66 said:
I am using a tuner to improve my automatic's brain, anybody else here been through this and want to compare what we have tried etc?
Pete
I'm having a problem with hard downshifting in my 93. Just wondering if I might need to do the same thing. Let me know what happens.

trans

93scatl said:
I'm having a problem with hard downshifting in my 93. Just wondering if I might need to do the same thing. Let me know what happens.
I have a baumann shift kit at level 2, and a few other baumann recommended improvements.
What I am working on, is When to shift up or down, and when to lock the Torque converter and when to release it etc.
You can't do this with the 93.
If time and $ were no object, it would be replaced for a manual!
PR

Back