Performance parts off my '93

J

Joisey Jim

I'm pulling the performance parts off my '93 SC - 5 speed and, then selling the stock equiped car to someone who wants to restore it (205,000m & a wobbly balancer). So I want to see what interest there may be for those parts & I could bring them to Carlisle, rather than ship them:-

C&L MAF (30lb injectors) w/bracket.
7" K&N Cone filter (virtually new - in box)
K&N Panel filter for stock air box
70mm BBK Throttle Body (older model - need to swap bell cranks)
B&M Ripper shifter (with shift stops)
3/4" Raised Top
Competition Lighting harness
Intercooler Fan
10% Billet Pulley.
Dash fitting cup holder insert
SVO leather shift knob
Vinyl Hood protector (top half of bra)
Set of spare stock switches for door panels & center console.
Double black gauge pod with dual digital air/fuel ratio gauges.
Single black gauge pod with digital voltmeter (red).
JBL sub-woofer box (complete w/speaker)
Premium Sound amp from rear shelf
Set of McGard wheel locks
Front caliper frames (stock type)
PBR alum. twin piston front calipers & frames (one banjo thread is stripped & needs insert - 10mmx1.0)

Joisey Jim said:
I'm pulling the performance parts off my '93 SC - 5 speed and, then selling the stock equiped car to someone who wants to restore it (205,000m & a wobbly balancer). So I want to see what interest there may be for those parts & I could bring them to Carlisle, rather than ship them:-

C&L MAF (30lb injectors) w/bracket.
7" K&N Cone filter (virtually new - in box)
K&N Panel filter for stock air box
70mm BBK Throttle Body (older model - need to swap bell cranks)
B&M Ripper shifter (with shift stops)
3/4" Raised Top
Competition Lighting harness
Intercooler Fan
10% Billet Pulley.
Dash fitting cup holder insert
SVO leather shift knob
Vinyl Hood protector (top half of bra)
Set of spare stock switches for door panels & center console.
Double black gauge pod with dual digital air/fuel ratio gauges.
Single black gauge pod with digital voltmeter (red).
JBL sub-woofer box (complete w/speaker)
Premium Sound amp from rear shelf
Set of McGard wheel locks
Front caliper frames (stock type)
PBR alum. twin piston front calipers & frames (one banjo thread is stripped & needs insert - 10mmx1.0)
Jim,
how much for the competition lighting harness and stock switches?
Thanks
ken

parts

hi im interested in lighting harness(is it for mass air sensor)and intercoller fan and if u have cold air intake magnumpower3.5 ?

Guys - thanks for all your replies and PM's. I'm going to strip all the parts off on Saturday and then post pictures and prices. I also have a 145mph speedo and, a stock Throttle Body that has the bridge removed and sample tube enlarged (MN12 style).
Regards,
Jim.

Joisey Jim said:
Guys - thanks for all your replies and PM's. I'm going to strip all the parts off on Saturday and then post pictures and prices. I also have a 145mph speedo and, a stock Throttle Body that has the bridge removed and sample tube enlarged (MN12 style).
Regards,
Jim.
As I stated in my PM, I'm looking for a price on the shifter and it's approximate age, price and picture on the shifter knob and a price on the bra. Also, I will be attending Carlisle in a couple of weeks and could pick up items there.

Thanks

Speedo.......!

Joisey Jim said:
Regards,
Jim.
Price with shipping to 06791. cheers and beers, Frank H.

Joisey Jim said:
Regards,
Jim.

Jim, just want to get whether or not to order from Magnum Powers or get the 3/4 top I pm'ed you about. Also interested in 7" cone filter. Please either PM me or call about prices. I will be at Carlisle so shipping is no issue.

Don

(973) 277-4294

If still for sale how much do you want for the TB

Also how big is the IC fan ? Any pics?

Don - I'll get you pictures & prices early next week. The raised top is one of the early models, so the casting isn't super smooth around the neck; but it's worked fine for me and I was thinking about $150 + $20 fo the filter (which is virtually new).

Jim.

lube70 said:
Jim, just want to get whether or not to order from Magnum Powers or get the 3/4 top I pm'ed you about. Also interested in 7" cone filter. Please either PM me or call about prices. I will be at Carlisle so shipping is no issue.

Don

(973) 277-4294

Back