1 More Year

ThunderDave

I posted a month and a half ago or so, that the guy that killed my sister was coming up for a parole review on April 30. I had gotten some very strong replies until George locked the thread. Please keep this civil. I heard from the parole commission that he was denied parole, but he'll be up for review again in a year.

So it looks like protesting his release is going to be a once a year thing, until they finally let him out. I wish they'd made it for another 5 to 10, but I guess that's how our justice system works. At least we were able to keep him locked up this time.

We'll see what happens in a year.

David,

I cant imagine what you are going through... it must be very tough to deal with the fact that your sis was taken from you and your family by this guy. Personally I think that anyone that takes another's life should never be aloud to leave jail.

Shane

Shane, it was July 20, 1992 when it happened. I guess it's better to let murderers back on the street and keep the people that commit lesser crimes in jail longer. I'm with you though, I don't believe violent offenders should be released.

I mean the crimminal may say that they are changed but in no way in any form that they actually have. They will probably kill again sadly. That actually just happend not more than a month ago here in Columbus. I know if anything like that happend to my sis the killer bess hope the police get to them before I do. Payback is a B****!

Shane

I know if anything like that happend to my sis the killer bess hope the police get to them before I do

Amen Shane, sorry to hear about your sister and i hope that people like that stay away for ever. Society would be so much stronger and less dependent if people like that were off of our streets.

jOe

Back