Anyone going to see Episode III tonight?

mlbuxbaum

I'm going....yeah I'm a loser, according to my teenagers, but I have been waiting 27 or so years for this movie.

Don't know if I'll see it tonight.......

I will wait until it has been out for a while.....

I took my first date to see the first Star Wars on openning night...... :eek:

the-big-e said:
Don't know if I'll see it tonight.......

I will wait until it has been out for a while.....

I took my first date to see the first Star Wars on openning night...... :eek:

You're showing your age now........lol

I may see it this weekend, just not sure about seeing it tonight.

I'll be seeing it this weekend. I would so be drawn to the darkside. "Thank you Master Yoda for the lightsaber, now could someone please direct me to the nearest darkside recruitment booth?"

mlbuxbaum said:
I'm going....yeah I'm a loser, according to my teenagers, but I have been waiting 27 or so years for this movie.
I would have never guessed. ;) :D I hope you find yourself, mend the relationships which have plagued your life and reunite with Obi-Wan. :cool:

I went last night..... Only problem is that the Movie Theater doesn't know how to tell time. And I quote:

12:01am Wed 5/18/05

A friend bought tickets back on the 13th, he had an extra ticket and asked if I want to go.

What really pissed me off was the Manager at the theater said as we walked in at 11:00pm, Tuesday, 5/17/05. "Well, technically it's Thursday night." I told her well technically's arse, I don't know where you learned to tell time but here on Earth 12:01am is an hour away. Then she told me "that's the way it's always been." So I told her no it's not because every other ticket I have purchaced has been the right time and date. "that's not what I meant" Well what do you mean??

And to make matters worse EVERYBODY has been asking me how was the movie. My response? Uhh greatest movie of all time. What time did you go?
My response "well we got there at 10 but there wasn't anyone there so we came back at 11" Was there anyone dressed up in costumes? My response Well I didn't see any. Luckily my friend in the office next to mine doesn't want to know since he is going Friday.LOL

I'm such a dork

Jeff

I said I was a dork. I didn't learn the first time I bought a Ford.

Actually I don't drive anything really since I walk across the street to work. But yes it's in my name and I do drive it sometimes.

Jeff

Last edited:
I've been rooting for Darth Vader the entire time, I hope jar-jar gets it first, and it doesint take long, (I hate watching him).

Ya I think Jar-Jar is the most hated of all starwars charcters. Him and that 2 headed thing in EP1 during the pod race scene, what Howard Cosell got a guest shot?

Jeff

Three friends and I are going tonight, it should be pretty good, eh?

Now to burn 10 more hours....

Back