PDA

View Full Version : anybody in portland oregon?

flying bird
05-18-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm new to sccoa and am looking for anyone in the pdx area.i need someone who can share in the pain of sc ownership! 93 sc

SR71BLACKBIRD
08-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey Man,
I feel your pain, I am new to the club but have been a SC owner for a few years now. Trust me you will need resources to fix these things as 99% of the shops out there are likely to do more damage than good.
Let me know if I can help as I have already been through several of the typical problems.

Headgaskets, Motormounts, Multi FUnction switch and a few others.

These cars are like a good looking bad girl,
You love them to death but sometimes you wonder if they are worth the trouble.

Good Luck,
Jim

P.S. Anybody interested in a Oregon Washington or NW chapter?

I'm new to sccoa and am looking for anyone in the pdx area.i need someone who can share in the pain of sc ownership! 93 sc

numtree
08-17-2005, 04:05 PM
Is Scappoose close enough?

SR71BLACKBIRD
08-18-2005, 02:53 AM
Close enough for me, I am going to compile a list of SC owners and email addresses in case we get enough interest to have a mini meet.

MySupChicken
09-05-2005, 01:52 AM
That would be very nice to have something in the PDX area I'm only 30min away and would be open to a weekly meeting if somebody would start a chapter dont be shy email me if somebody does PLEASE!!!

SR71BLACKBIRD
09-05-2005, 04:28 AM
I am collecting Names, Phone Numbers and Emails for guys in our area,
Northern Oregon / Southern Washington. When I get enough collected I will start looking at hosting a local chapter of SCCOA or more likely the SCCoW (Super Coupe Club of Washington). Then we can start talking about having some meets, Dyno runs, Shop Visits, whatever.

Being a SC owner can be painful and as the old adage goes, misery loves company.

If you are interested send your contact information (name, Phone and email) to Jim Brophy buffaloroams@yahoo.com

That would be very nice to have something in the PDX area I'm only 30min away and would be open to a weekly meeting if somebody would start a chapter dont be shy email me if somebody does PLEASE!!!

flying bird
10-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Is Scappoose close enough?
hey man,i was off the web site for awhile car was down.you're close enough.i live jn damascus ,work in portland.i would like to get some guy's together for a mini run noe of these weekend's.

flying bird
10-18-2005, 09:50 PM
still looking for guy's in pdx pm me