cat back

Kyler

Well for those of you who didn't hear my buddy racked up my car pretty bad about 3 months ago. I just got er back last week and she looks brand new, can't even tell it was in an accident, new bumper, quarter panel etc; but the other thing was the tranny. It feels like the second gear synchro is gone so thats being fixed as im typing this, anywho I remember hearing this rattle noise coming from where I would guess to be right under the console beneath the car. My moms concorde makes the same noise cause of her struts needing to be replaced, and it only rattles when the road is bumpy and it's pretty loud.

Im wondering if just any garage would look at it or if I should just take it to my local ford dealer? Any ideas on what it would be?

good to hear you are back on the road

the rattle maybe the sway bar bushings the rubber gets worn with the twisting of the bar . check to see if the rubbers are cracked up. Is it more of a knocking or a rattle? a rattle could be from a heat sheild around the exhaust system . if i am in brandon sometime we should hook up!

Back