Fuel leak?

Shekina

The smell of gas will linger around my SC when it is parked for awhile, it's seems to be stronger on the driver side. It is more intense inside the vehicle. The funny thing is it only occurs when the tank is 3/4 full or more. I was thinking a leak higher up on the tank or the tube going to the tank from the fill port. What do you guys think? Also I had Les Schwab put on new tires, as soon as I drove it off the lot there was alot of squeaking coming from the front left tire. Took it back, the dude tested it, heard it bitching, and they did whatever they do when they take into the bay away from my eyes. Brought it back about 15 minutes later. He told me the noise was coming from the balljoint, he says, earlier when they lifted it on the hoist to replace the tires the joint must have been tweaked a little. So they hoisted it up and set it back down. The squeak was gone, told me the joints looked very good. Twenty minutes down the road it came back, what do you guys think this is? BTW the gas thing was happening weeks b4 les schwab.

Back