Looking to part out 2 SC Engines....89 & 94

1fastscinpa

I have decided it is time to just purchase a new crate engine from ford and get my baby running. So I am going to sell off either parts or complete motors, depending on what people want. Below is a description of the two motors in question:

1989...this motor is complete and has approx. 100,000 miles on it. Motor is in running condition with no problems.

1994...this motor is also complete and has approx. 4,000 miles on it. The problem I have is that is it has a bad blow by problem. Could be a ring or piston we believe. Motor was just rebuilt and ran for about 6 months. Everything was done, heads were completely done including valves and valve seats. Crank was turned, because of the spun rod bearing.

I am willing to sell these motors complete or part them out. Prices are flexible and am willing to work anybody on it. I live in Du Bois, PA right along I-80 about 100 miles from the Ohio/Pa border. My phone number is 814-590-0216 or 814-375-0819. You may also email me at 1fastsc@adelphia.net. Thanks for reading my ad. Jeff

Parts from Engines...

These motors will be from the intake down. No superchargers, thottle bodies, intake tubing. I am getting a long block from Ford and need my oil pan, valve covers, intake manifold, exhaust manifold from my engine. So off the 94 I have connecting rods, heads, front cover, engine block, camshaft.....new oil pump. The 1989 is complete from intake down to oil pan. Again Thanks

1fastscinpa said:
These motors will be from the intake down. No superchargers, thottle bodies, intake tubing. I am getting a long block from Ford and need my oil pan, valve covers, intake manifold, exhaust manifold from my engine. So off the 94 I have connecting rods, heads, front cover, engine block, camshaft.....new oil pump. The 1989 is complete from intake down to oil pan. Again Thanks

How much for the #5 and #6 connecting rods?

Prices for parts.......

I think this is a good list of parts that are in these motors, if I missed something just ask.

94/95 SC Motor.....with 4K on it....blow by problem
completely rebuilt heads $300
crankshaft $100
new oil pump $30
connecting rods $5 each
camshaft $35
timing gear and chain $35
Block $50

If you would like the motor complete......$350

89/93 SC Motor...has about 100K on it...runs great
heads $150
crankshaft $100
connecting rods $5 each
camshaft $35
Block $50

If you would like the complete running motor....$500

Thanks, Jeff

I would be intrensted in the balancer for the 94' sc if your willing to sell it.. Let me know how much shipping would be to TX. 78589..

Thank,
fred

Engine Parts...

The 1989 is from a 5-speed. The 1989 SC is the only engine I have left, and is complete from the top of the block down...Thanks, Jeff

i might need the long block from the 89 when i tear apart the lower part of my motor, i will know for sure. but if i need it i will buy it for sure if you still have it. i locked mine up (possible spun bearing) let me know if you still have it.

thanx
shaun

intake manifold

hey i need a lower intake manifold and the coolent fiting that the coolent censor go into. the fitting gets screwed in to intake manifold.

Back