car bogs

biggcountry5656

ok heres the deal i change the spark plugs set the tps to .98 volts ok i drove it and it did great went back i forgot to put the airfilter on so i put it on and i decided to spray the ect sensor out with some electric cleaner so when i went to crank it back up it start to mis alittle bit finally that smooth out but when i would quick pump the throttle it bog and what i mean about quick pump is to get up to 1500 rpm and let come down alittle bit and then tap it again it would bog so i decide to take it for a spin ok here the deal i went head and in four gear tacking about 1500rmp i floored it and it boged bad and it took forever for it to pic up but if i was to let off of it alittle it would pick up better now i don't know what the hell is going on with this car and also when i would be going down the road tacing about 2000rpm i would floor it and it would do a buck and then go but if i would gently lay into it it wouldn't do it this is what i have done to it. its a 94 sc with a s ported blower raised top, mag power inlet plenum, 85mm tb, 76 mafs, 38lbs injectors, underdrive pulleys, 190lph fuel pump, i just put in ac double plats, i replaced all the sensors but the cam and ect and i have a new harmoic blancer so u want think its that and its the good one biltet. well i hope someone had has this happen to them that can help me. later

biggcountry5656 said:
ac double plats

Don't know anything about these. How was the car running before you changed the plugs? If it was running good and it's doing this after the plug change, then probably it's the plugs.

nope

it did it before i change the plugs too, well i know something happen when i came home and i cleaned the ect sensor and ect plug and i put on the filter then it started to act up real bad

Back