"So Sick" perfect 94 SC going to be crushed Monday

"Just got back from Reno"

We drove out to the old junk yard in Carson City Nevada what did we see a perfect black 94 SC with rear wing perfect interior wheels off laying in the dirt :( place is called (Little Johns wrecking yard) asked about it they said it was given to them with blown head gaskets and will be crushed Monday to be shipped to Japan to be made into Hondas. I cant touch it title turned into DMV and junk certificate in there hands. this made me sick to see this happen to a nice Super Coupe

Jim Demmitt Jr said:
"Just got back from Reno"

We drove out to the old junk yard in Carson City Nevada what did we see a perfect black 94 SC with rear wing perfect interior wheels off laying in the dirt :( place is called (Little Johns wrecking yard) asked about it they said it was given to them with blown head gaskets and will be crushed Monday to be shipped to Japan to be made into Hondas. I cant touch it title turned into DMV and junk certificate in there hands. this made me sick to see this happen to a nice Super Coupe

That's sad... I needed the interior...

That pisses me off.

Someone should go part the **** out of that thing before it gets crushed. I could fix it in a weekends time.

Back