Trade my 340HP 90SC for newer Ford 4x4

Ballman

I need a nice low mile 4x4 , not a truck please , Have a 1 owner 90 SC with the 340 HP kit and 5-speed , super loaded and great shape , have window sticker and build sheet for the car . Have way over 10 grand in the car , Y2K chrome wheels , 18s in back and 17 up front , with new comp. T/A zr tires . Car is Red with gray leather . Also has top line Eclipse stereo with Navigation system , Just sold the last Super car I had and now need to get a 4x4 . Must be loaded and nice , no rebuilts please . XLT and up , Have photos and have never drove the car in rain or let it set outside . Getting out of the show cars and need the family 4x4 . Thanks, DW

4x4

Sorry , I need a family 4x4 , like a Escape or a Expendition . Great car , just not a family car . Had show cars all my life and now need to go to a large 4x4. Thanks, DW

Ballman said:
Sorry , I need a family 4x4 , like a Escape or a Expendition . Great car , just not a family car . Had show cars all my life and now need to go to a large 4x4. Thanks, DW

if i am not mistaken,,, he is trying to trade you a four wheeler...lol

Yes

I think so , guess the 4x4 threw him off , I need a Expendition 4x4 , not a 4 wheeler , I have a classic 500cc bike that I will trade for a little 4 wheeler , but for now need soon a 4x4 for the family .. Thanks, DW

oh i know exactly what he was talking about, just thought i'd throw it out there, worth a shot :) i gotta get rid of the damn thing b4 i kill myself on it. it's a friggin wheely machine haha

How about a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Trac? 4x4, 30k miles, still has over 1 month of the factory warranty. I'm asking $19,500

A/C, Tilt, Cruise, Rear A/C and heat, rear audio controls, Hard folding tonneau, tailgate extender, 16" alum wheels, K&N Cone filter, APTEN Diablo ECU with 3 settings STOCK, 87 Octane Performance, and 92 Octane Performance, AM/FM/CD/Cass. Ford Class 3 hitch

Used Mobil 1 and Pure 1 oil filter, original owner. Tinted windows, custom graphics.

Pictures:
http://www.zjstech.net/~library/6292/ST Stripes P Side rear.JPG

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/6292/Advance Hard Tonneau.JPG

Sc

Well if it were an even trade , I would , but I dont think I can swing the extra that you may want , I need a 4x4 , more looking for a straight up trade deal , or maybe a few grand to boot , nothing to big . Thanks, DW

Sc

Never mind , Im keeping her , just got new paint . What was I thinking trying to sell this car. :confused: :confused:

Sc

Well I had too many cars and sold a few of them , now just down to the 1 SC and my 2 Turbo coupes , sold 3 SCs all in mint shape , So I can now keep this car , just had it painted and got the true fire art work done on it , Looks great , see this , looks so real , just have to see it live . I knew I had to sell a few cars and did not matter witch cars I sold , at least 1 of them I was going to keep , got the SC in a bad way, had 5 of them . Thanks for the reply, DW

Attachments

• Fire rear bumber.jpg
    Fire rear bumber.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 128
Ballman said:
just had it painted and got the true fire art work done on it , Looks great , see this , looks so real , just have to see it live .
:confused: ~"Hey, how about a few pics of the new paint job??" :D

Paint

Yes I can sure do that , only need a nice day to shoot some photos , looks great , this guy does super work, flame work looks real super good , He can do all kinds of art work, any one needs a slick paint job this is the go to guy you want.Thanks for the reply, photos coming soon ........... ............. DW

Back