Remember me?

toid

I've not been on the board in a WHILE!!!
But I've bad news.
I crashed my 1994 SC Auto Wednesday. (no injuries, but it's totalled)
I thought you guys might like to know that the damage was all cosmetic and airbags. Engine has only got about 10000miles on the rebuild, the SC is original, but has had fluid changes and worked fine. I was having some electrical glitches...firing, but otherwise in good shape. My seats were re-done...the rear was 98% completed. The parts are in the car...and I have the rest of the fabric/vinyl to finish them if you get them...fronts are done...NICE.
The car is at (or on the way to) Sadisco Salvage in Macon, GA
They will auction it off soon. Their number is 478-738-0813. You local guys may want to call and check them out if you need some parts. I dunno the lot # or how they list it, but the VIN is 1FALP64R5RH140604.
the new stuff I had on it...
Coil pack, TPS, MAF, Wires, transmission shifter pos'n sensor, All these and several other things in the last 6 months, and most everything else in the last year and a half.
I'll miss it, and you guys. You guys REALLY helped me out when I needed it to make my SC one of the "local most-talked-about smooth rides in town". It was truly my "Dream Car" that I had wanted since I first saw one. Mine was poor when I got it but "we" got it "RIGHT". Quite a few of you guys are REALLY TOP SHELF and exemplify a lot of the good traits of folks that are getting fewer and farther between of late.
Since I'm not an SCer anymore, I'm gonna be off the board. You guys be blessed and be careful.
BTW I have an upgraded "sump style" trans pan for the auto tranny and most if not all the parts needed for A-train's tranny upgrade if you need it, I'll get rid of it pretty cheap!! E-mail me if you're interested.
Later...Toid...Chris Cliftontoidaudio@yahoo.com

RIP

toid_big.jpg

thanks Taz

You're one of those top shelf guys I mentioned. thanks again for your help and advice.
thanks for the memorial!!

Sorry to hear the news Chris...

Just glad you're OK. Good luck to you.
Remember; Once an SC'er always an SC'er. :)
Dan H

resized%20dec%2001%20low%20pro%20side.jpg

:( It's a shame, but remember that life goes on and cars are just cars and you can always buy a new one. The most important thing is that you didn't injure yourself!!!

Good luck with your next car...

Dan-man...

You are a paint-pimp!!!
Thanks for the finish advice you gave me some time back!!! that's good stuff that I'm gonna lay on my next ride...and all my rides from now on. BTW, after I followed your advice, everyone I encountered that knew my car commented positively about how good my paint job was. When the surface of the paint got "right" the 3-tone paint really started "blingin'". I was jaded, 'cause it was mine... but it really was a GOOD lookin' car.
I'm getting a truck, next, though.
I was unharmed, again...(a point that did not go with out a prayer of thanks)

Back