Thinking of a custom 240sx with SC engine project.. I want your comments\ideas..

jamesgangel

My buddy is willing to practically give me his 240sx. I was thinking since its already setup for rear wheel drive it would be somewhat easy to throw in the SC engine. I know it will require MAJOR modifications to make it work, but ive seen one with a chevy 350 it in.. so the 3.8 v6 should work. I would like to hear everyones opinion on this. If so i think it would be a pretty neat car.. do the whole body kit, etc on it and pop the hood and have it be a ford. not to mention it would be pretty quick.. 315 ft lb or torque for that little car..

again any advise comments would be appreciated..

jamesgangel said:
My buddy is willing to practically give me his 240sx. I was thinking since its already setup for rear wheel drive it would be somewhat easy to throw in the SC engine. I know it will require MAJOR modifications to make it work, but ive seen one with a chevy 350 it in.. so the 3.8 v6 should work. I would like to hear everyones opinion on this. If so i think it would be a pretty neat car.. do the whole body kit, etc on it and pop the hood and have it be a ford. not to mention it would be pretty quick.. 315 ft lb or torque for that little car..

again any advise comments would be appreciated..

Turbo the 240 engine and then go beat it! It's pretty easy to turbo a non turbo'ed engine.

Back