side pipes!!!

Robbie

my cats were plugged so i decided to gutt them and take that resenator off and i also put a straight pipe out bith sides (no H pipe) of my 94 tbird and it runs alot better but i dont have good mufflers on it i have these glass pack muffles and i'm not getting enuff back presure and it back fires and bogs sometimes. what should i do??

Not Enuff Backpressure?

Robbie said:
my cats were plugged so i decided to gutt them and take that resenator off and i also put a straight pipe out bith sides (no H pipe) of my 94 tbird and it runs alot better but i dont have good mufflers on it i have these glass pack muffles and i'm not getting enuff back presure and it back fires and bogs sometimes. what should i do??
"It runs a lot better" & "it backfires & bogs"? It sounds to me like you have other problems. I don't think that low back pressure alone would cause your symptoms.

I have Headers, 2.5" down pipes, No cats, No resonator, 3.5" center section, & two 2.5" turbo muffs. Lowering my back pressure really woke up the car. I never had any backfire or bog issues.

68COUGAR

Back