Cooling The Intercoller Idear

scbirdrollout

hay guys i just had a hell of a idear i was under my hood messing with the winshield washer resavior and then it hit me :rolleyes: way dont i just relocate the hose from going to the winshild to the intercooler ...it kind makes senice :rolleyes: i wood take out the screen in the resivior for the winshid fluid so i can drop ice in it an just add a nozzel to the front of the inter cooler may bee in the rubber that is around the intercoller i think it might cost me less the $10 bucks for a littal bit if hose and some kinda nozzel. from a hard wher store...and to activat it i just use the wiper switch the only thing that i seen is every time u hit the wiper switch the wipers come on i think i can by pass that if i try ...s o what u guy think godd idear or trash it :rolleyes: let me know ok it wood bee like thge evo intercoller they go on the evos what u all think :rolleyes:

scbirdrollout said:
what track i8 done go to the track but u think it wood make a diffrentce
:rolleyes:
I've already tried that at the track and it doesn't make a difference. Just spend 99 cents on some ice and ice down the intercooler and the blower. You'd be better off getting an electric fan at the junkyard and hooking it up to the IC. I paid $10 for mine and it works awesome.

Back