heater tube(as ford calls it...but doesn't make it anymore)

bman1985

I need the heater hose/tube that comes off the top of the water pump, and goes over the passenger side valve cover into the heater core, just the rubber hose from the water pump and the metal behind it with the sensor that screws into it.

bman1985 said:
I need the heater hose/tube that comes off the top of the water pump, and goes over the passenger side valve cover into the heater core, just the rubber hose from the water pump and the metal behind it with the sensor that screws into it.

I tihnk I might have what you want, I need to check for sure, if you got a pic, that woudl also help, I have an 89 sc I am parting out so...

The only metal tube I found on my 89 did not have a sensor in it, so, I must have chucked it if I had one.

Sorry.

I work at a Ford dealer, and yes it is obsolete, but I do have a source to get them from. Sorry, they sell to dealers only. Kinda pricey, you'd be looking at $84.00, plus 6% sales tax, plus shipping. It does not come with the hose between the tube and the heater core, just the tube itself and the hose to the water pump. I've gotten obsolete parts for my SC, so if you need others give me a call.

Rick
Galesburg Ford
800 750-7597

Back