Many Used SC Parts 1989 - 1995

sunny627

If you see a better price somewhere else shoot me an email and I am sure we will be able to come to a deal that we both like.

I ship via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground depending on size/shape of part.

I can do overnight, 2nd day shipping, and very reasonable freight for larger items

I accept Paypal, Credit Card, Money Gram, and Money Orders for payment.

Cash and credit cards for local picks, sorry no personal checks.

Any questions please email me: sales@tbscshop.com or cell: 877-296-9861

Thank you,
<a href="mailto:sales@tbscshop.com">Ryan</a>
<P>
I have many more parts available than what is listed, if you do not see what you need please ask! <P> I'm also open to trades for performance parts and 35th Anniversary items.
An better up-to-date list of parts can be found here

https://www.tbscshop.com

Thanks for looking!
Ryan

Last edited:
NCredSC said:
Ryan, please tell me what the indigo kit includes. Thanks!

The Kit includes all wires/hardware to install them. I currently have them set up on a 120mph speedo and they look awesome! I could just leave the kit installed on my current guage cluster and send you the whole unit for $70 + shipping.

Let me know
Thanks
Ryan

indiglow lights

NCredSC said:
Is it just a kit with white faces, or are they after market white face gauges?

Thanks!

They are aftermarket, and these are more than just white face guages. They either light up blue or green, by cold light technology.

let me know if you have more questions

Thanks,
Ryan

how many miles on those electronic shocks? and is there a noticable difference between firm and auto?? and also how do those ported manifolds look??

shocks are exhaust

LightEMup said:
how many miles on those electronic shocks? and is there a noticable difference between firm and auto?? and also how do those ported manifolds look??

Both parts have 20k on them

The shocks are very noticable difference than that of stock. I had the shocks mounted with eibach lower springs and if you turned on firm, it was like you were on rails. The tokico's do give you a firmer ride than that of stock, but the performance value is there.

The exhaust manifolds(non-egr) were painted with thermal silver paint, but since being on the engine the paint has come off and they look brownish. In great working order.

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Ryan

sunny627 said:
Both parts have 20k on them

The shocks are very noticable difference than that of stock. I had the shocks mounted with eibach lower springs and if you turned on firm, it was like you were on rails. The tokico's do give you a firmer ride than that of stock, but the performance value is there.

The exhaust manifolds(non-egr) were painted with thermal silver paint, but since being on the engine the paint has come off and they look brownish. In great working order.

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Ryan
hmmm, i got EGR on mine unfortunitly, how much for those shocks shipped?

trife86 said:
you still have the indigo kit or is that alreaghty sold

They are still available and for an extra $20 I"ll include the guage cluster that they are already installed on. This will save a lot of time with installation!

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks
Ryan

LightEMup said:
hmmm, i got EGR on mine unfortunitly, how much for those shocks shipped?

To Maine? I could do $220 shipped.

Let me know if this works and I can get these packed up and shipped.

Thanks
Ryan

sunny627 said:
To Maine? I could do $220 shipped.

Let me know if this works and I can get these packed up and shipped.

Thanks
Ryan
yeah i think i'm definitly interested, what kind of payment methods are we lookin at? what do you accept?

LightEMup said:
yeah i think i'm definitly interested, what kind of payment methods are we lookin at? what do you accept?

Hi,
I accept paypal and money orders, I would like to finish this transaction by email. I do not want to post my mailing address, etc.. on the forums.

Thanks
Ryan

sunny627@hotmail.com

Back