93 LED taillights and corners, in working order!

sizemoremk

I have a set of 93 LEDs and corners in working order, there is one problem, there is crack on the edge of the drivers side light. it isn't too bad though, I didn't even notice it until I started removing them.

I would like to get 80 shipped, but feel free to make offers.

email is "sizemoremk AT yahoo.com"

Thanks!

Last edited:
What are you looking to get for lights and trunk lid? I'm going to be painting my car anyways after it gets a chemical dip.

Let me know, and I can arrange to possibly have it picked up, or pick it up myself.

-Josh

Shoot man, make an offer, I was hoping for 80 shipped for the lights, being that there is a crack...

I'd expect very little for the decklid, especially if it had to be shipped...

Something like $100 for the decklid and lights, and I put the lights back on it???

How much does one pay for a chemical bath??? I guess you removed the body completely??? I bet that was some work!

Thanks!

$100 sounds good to me. Would that also include the harness for the lights in the trunk lid?

As for how much it is costing me for the dip......it is $1500 and that is for the whole car.

As for what all I had to remove - Everything from the following:

Interior
Engine bay
Trunk
Undercarriage

Basically my car right now is just a frame. All wires are removed, all plastic is removed, everything that bolts to the frame is removed, fenders, doors, trunk, hood, moonroof, etc.

When the car goes to the tank, the whole thing gets dipped (frame, doors, trunk, hood, IRS, and K-Member). Can't have any plastic, glass, wires, etc. still on the body unless you want it to be totally dissolved. The only thing that will be left is the original sheet metal, this stuff even eats rust and bondo. When it is done then it goes to the body shop for paint and prep. Once it is done there, then it comes back to me so that I can start re-assembling it. That's why my sig says that I'll be the proud owner of the NEWEST MN12.....Almost everything is going to be new or totally refurbished on and in the car. I'm going to do a complete rebuild write-up on the car with everything that I'm doing engine/ interior/ suspenison for and to the car. I'm just bummed that I'm having to put things on hold until we move into the new house......lol

Good deal, of course any wiring you need for the decklid is included.

I have however already removed the trunk latch and solenoid becasue the one in my 35th had a bad solenoid...

You don't need it do ya?

Do you have lots of pics to go with your future writeup???

That would be awefully nce to have!!!

Let me know how you want to work things out with the lights and decklid!

Also, forgot to mention, there is two small holes in the decklid where someone screwed in a spoiler at some point :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't need the latch or solenoid, mine work fine.

Just wanted the newer style lights for my project, and to do that you need the newer trunk lid too.

I'll have plenty of pics for the write-up and a list of parts that I used as well.

I'm basically doing a restoration-modification to the car. Interior is out of a 95 SC, engine and tranny are out of the 90 SC (both will be modded for higher HP and Torque). Suspension will be customized. I'm hoping to get a car that will do pretty well on both the drag strip, and also in SCCA events on a road course too. I'm trying to make the car also "show worthy", so I'm trying for the "best of all worlds".

a lot of that depends on cash flow...... :(

I hope to have it well underway by winter and hopefully finished by next spring/ summer. It will take 3 weeks alone for the chemical bath, and then it is onto paint and prep, and suspension mods which could take at least a month.

I'll get back with you soon as to when I'll be able to get the money to you and get stuff picked up.

-Josh

Back