Blower porting and re-build services. Other kits will be shown for their 1st time!

victor malvar

Hello SCCoA Members and Guest if your not a Member this should convince you to become one! We feel that all the Information found in our club should not be taken for granted the vast Information found in this awesome club is better than any shop manual that would cost you 4 times what it cost to be a SCCoA Member in good standing...Just the discounts given by some of us vendors should would pay for your Membership 5 fold. SCCoA is the best club and it gets better everyday!!! ;) :)

We have been doing this for awhile now but have really not gone to public with these services.

1. We Now will take your blower/Supercharger and completely strip it down to bear metal. Then the work begins. We totaly rebuild you stock blower with The Needle bearings, roller bearings, seals, coupler, New supercharger filler plug, new supercharger oil. Then the art begins the blower is very carefully cut to our special porting design, It is then smoothed out as silk for excellent air flow. The porting is very professional and certain things are done, that only a few of the experienced will notice... The extra work and time involved in the process is (Experience). We then take and re-paint the blower a very nice Ford Gray. Other colors are available as well. Right now we have 5 blowers ready to go, but will only sell 3 one was bought by a lucky SCCoA person and If he reads this post he may comment on these blowers if he feels like saying what a awesome blower he obtained on a real a sweet deal. We had a reserve on this particular blower, but ebay messed up and he was able to pick up a $575.00 blower for $300.00 you're welcome to Chime in if you read this and give everyone your comments on the blower you obtained from us!!!...We will be doing them on auction in the next 10 days the price starts at $300.00 there will be a reserve and some lucky SC owner or a XR7 which also fit other applications on other vehicles an owner will have plenty of blower for years to come. Also these blowers are hand picked... We make sure the lobes are nice and close not worn out old blowers. These blowers have less than 65,000 miles when bought, then we are assured the rotors are in good shape to take the time to do our Magic. We also sell these with a power pulley which adds even more boost! this is extra in cost! We have a few Other Items that we are putting out for many to take advantage of our Introductory prices. These kits are meant to keep your SC or any other vehicles running at optimum. Come and take a peek! We will be showing in the next couple of days, for 7 to 10 days. We already have started some of our well known parts at special prices. also we will be having a "buy In" So many of you can take advantage of our newest and hottest items! To make it affordable to many at great discounts in a day or two. This is an advisory to all Interested parties of our latest Improvements a couple of days before we launch our products. We also have some New exhaust items coming out in the next week. Keep this post bookmarked as these auctions are expensive and costly to us, but we will absorb the cost in order to bring these great deals to you! These autions will be seen in our Ebay store just click on the link below. Some of these auctions will have the "make an offer options, so if you make an offer try to be reasonable if you are??? We just may take it. We provide these special sales to bring you the best in prices and quality 2nd to none. Remember the price of metal has a surcharge now!!! We have not raised our prices yet We are also having specials on 85mm Magnum powers Throttle Bodies, FMIC, Plenums, High Tops, Intakes 3" and the 3.5", Cold air deviders, S Porting, Magnaport11, The Lightning blowers, Balancers, If you need it we will get it for you at tremendos pricing. also our SPLITFIRE Ignition Wires now rated as a top notch Performance Ignition wires made just for us and our super Coupes fitment the boots have a special desing for better fitment, plus the triple platinum plugs combos. These are going up in price so think smart these wires are equivalent to a 8.5mm wire Dual Cores make the resistance as good as the well known red Mag wires for half the price check them out well... dont forget the our vast collection of Guages and so much more to mix and match. Re-manned Engines, used engines, suspension parts, and so much in stock at the moment theres not enogh room to mention. Please use our special link, Keep it and If you plan to purchase more than one item or plan on muliple Items use the link for every single purchase. This will also allow us to save you $$$ in shipping you can save 40% to 50% with the use of the link use it or lose it... This is our doing! We started this shipping deal before anyone ever thought of this way to save the customers $$$ on shippng in this manner. This is the Link.
Thanks again for browsing and shopping at SpinningWheels-SC!!!

Please click on the link below to see all the new listings, new promotions and special discounts for shipping at the Spinning-Wheels store. By clicking this link each time you visit or make a purchase you'll start to save on shipping charges when you make multiple purchases. Remember that you must get to the store through this link for all future purchases in order to accrue these excellent savings and benefits!

Click Here Now: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Good Luck to everyone!
Victor and Diane
Spinnigwheels-sc

We have a promotion in the Non technical section check it out...Be there and maybe get lucky to show off your wheels/SC on the Hot Rod Magazine We are a part of this large promotion... take a shot at winning a 2006 C06 Corvette you can sell if you do not want it ;) :p :eek: :rolleyes:

You may want to offer a port matched inlet to go along with that blower. Also an option of welding the silencer ports closed if possable:O)

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
You may want to offer a port matched inlet to go along with that blower. Also an option of welding the silencer ports closed if possable:O)

Hi Damon, Thanks! We are discussing right now...
certainly appreciate your imput!

Take care!
Victor and Diane

victor malvar said:
Hi Damon, Thanks! We are discussing right now...
certainly appreciate your imput!

Take care!
Victor and Diane

i just want to say i recently bought a new tps and iac from victor and diane i bought them at two sepereate auctions at pretty much the same time they sent me both and actually refunded my shipping for the extra part. to my suprise a 5 dollar bill was stapled to my reciept. you two have class and i will be buying more parts from you.

i just want to say i recently bought a new tps and iac from victor and diane i bought them at two sepereate auctions at pretty much the same time they sent me both and actually refunded my shipping for the extra part.
They did the same for me. I'd like to add that they did this without me having to ask.

Kurt

Vic's a great guy, I bought my intake and motormounts from him about a year ago and he had them to me right away. He is a really good source for parts folks.

Dustin

just talked to victor on the phone and he is a very nice guy to talk to and gave me some great ideas and some awesome tips also

Great Customer Service

Yeah I just order a fan from Vic the other day and received it already great service and the directions on how to install it in the stock shroud were top notch.I'm definetly looking forward to doing business with Vic again.

Jay

Last edited:
Turbo fans

Hi Jay,
Thanks for the compliment ;) :) :)

Those units do work well.... I think you will appreciate it a lot more in the mid of Summer!!!

Regards to you and everyone else!!!!

Take it easy and stay C@@L!!!

Victor.......

www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Last edited:
Back