aod questions ! help???

beeturbo

90 SC than neutrals out when goes into overdrive . all other shifts r fine , reverse is good to . just when it gets ready to make the 3-4 shift it revs and stop pulling .. someone said the od band may be bad. wondering if the od band can be replaced in the car my droping the valve body would i have access.. anyone else wit this problem..2ndly if i go with a rebuild i gonna install the transgo aod-hp shift kit and the A+super servo for the overdrive .as hell as the available HD2-3accumulator piston.. anyone try these parts if so how bout some opinions .does it make the 3-4 firmer.
3rd there are (2) dayco torque converters for the aod a HS-hi stall
and LS-lo stall. i do know that the llo stall converter was used behind the 351w with aod for police or truck use for xtra lo end grunt .. im wondering would i gain anything by going back with the lo-stall converter instead of the hi stall.. any one try this or have any ideas ..
finally i want to go with the 3.55 gears .. the axle code in my car is E! not sure what that is in it now?? i know its a lott that im asking but all replies would be appreciated

Back