Need help: Wiring new radio

quick35th

So I have finally got the money together to buy a new CD player for my SC. I am going to buy a Sony Explod tonight and install (hopefully) it as well. My question is my car came with the JBL sound system in it and I thought I heard that I will have problems wiring it or it wont work right because of the JBL. I am not using the amps/sub in the trunk. What problems with wiring this thing in am I going to run into tonight? I have a wiring harness from Wal-mart that is supposed to work with the JBL system but some of the connectors look different. Any ideas guys?

Shane

there should be two connectors.. one (grey i think) that is gonna look rectangular, and one (black) that is gonna look like a square).... all you have to do is connect each wire according to color (this is the harness ur bought w/ the Sony radio harness) black w/ black, yellow w/ yellow, red w/ red.. u get the pics... and if u are not gonna use the JBL amps, you'll have to buy the bypass connector so that the sound doesn't get processed by the factory amp... I hope this helps.....
:)

Back