iac messed up i think

biggcountry5656

nobody seems to care

well i have a new iac on my car that i got from ford heres the deal when i unplug it nothing changes i goose it and it stills does the hang and then drop plugged in or unpluged so tell me does that mean something ate clicking with my iac basically it runs the same plugged in or unplugged please help me i'm started to see red with this car and thats not good right now i have a bad vision of going out there with a baseball bat and having my way with that car later

Last edited:
so u think it could be a vac leak thats what i think to i have a 85mm tb and when i close the air idle screw all the way in it still runs and i don't know what that screw does and why its there but i'm being to think its a vac leak myself too just dont' know where i've check with eithir and i didn't get anything out of it but i guess i will tripple check

mine idled weird one time it acted like yours like iac wasnt working till i unhooked the battery for about 5 or 10 min it was fixed, then it took a couple days to learn to idle smooth again it would sometimes stall at stop signs

Last edited:
Back