Need moonroof parts...

90SCKid

I need the plastic part that clips to the moonroof switch in a 90 SC it also has two screws that secures the switch. Also the plastic cover that says roof and has two arrows would be nice to hape. Please reply with a price shipped to 12078. I replaced my headliner and when I took the two screws out of this plastic piece it crumbled. I tried to take one out of a parts car, and that one did the same. I'm guessing they are kind of fragile, or just don't hold together when they get old. Thank you, Bradley.

trim

90SCKid said:
I need the plastic part that clips to the moonroof switch in a 90 SC it also has two screws that secures the switch. Also the plastic cover that says roof and has two arrows would be nice to hape. Please reply with a price shipped to 12078. I replaced my headliner and when I took the two screws out of this plastic piece it crumbled. I tried to take one out of a parts car, and that one did the same. I'm guessing they are kind of fragile, or just don't hold together when they get old. Thank you, Bradley.

Ive got those make offer thanks

Back