Sc Or Xr7 Needed Now!! Chicago!

SpeeDemonSC

hey i regret ever selling my 92 sc.. now i must have another.. running or not.. blow h/g's, anything, ill take it i have about $1500 so.. keep me in mind.. my mustang wont keep up with my g/f GTP.. so.. now i have to get some thing that will.. thanks

Chicago SC

I have a silver 1989 SC that is located about 30 minutes west of chicago. It is in decent shape, has some minor problems but ran extremely well for the period of time that I have owned it. I purchased the car from an SCCOA member who to the best of my knowledge had maintained it well. It has a brand new clutch (and I do mean brand new) which was installed and purchased from Aamco ($800+). Currently I am in northern texas on military assignment, but will be arriving back in chicago on saturday June 18th.

If you would like more information on the vehicle, please contact me via email @ keith_schiesz@yahoo.com

I have a red 92 for you. It just needs some TLC and more. It had a brand new engine and brand new trans. Im looking to get about $5000.00 as it is a fixer upper. You know the number. Dont wait too long now or it will be a cube.
The custom wheels are included but you will need a bumper and someone to push it. As a bounus I will throw in a un-clear title. SCYA

Attachments

• DVC00016.JPG
    DVC00016.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 38
  • DVC00017.JPG
    DVC00017.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 41
  • DVC00018.JPG
    DVC00018.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 40
Too late, its now a 2x2 cube of crushed steel. should have jumped when you had the chance. I guess you could call it a SWB but it will need paint.

90 sc

Hi,located in central Illinois,Have a really straight 90 red sc auto that I,m thinking of selling.heads and engine just went through.I,m thinking around 2200.Black cloth interior--no rust--If interested you can contact at radford@mtco.com or PH.309-925-3693 ---THANKS--Steve
SpeeDemonSC said:
hey i regret ever selling my 92 sc.. now i must have another.. running or not.. blow h/g's, anything, ill take it i have about $1500 so.. keep me in mind.. my mustang wont keep up with my g/f GTP.. so.. now i have to get some thing that will.. thanks

Back