Whole Or Parts 89 Xr7

merlin12volt

Car is essentially a parts car. It needs in order for it to be road worthy:
drivers headlight
alternator
ABS accumulator
front shocks and springs
The car has sat for about 2 years. It has been started once a month just to make sure everything stays oiled up.
It has a newer head gasket set done by South Hills Lincoln Mercury with only 4,000 if that miles done to it. New IAC at same time. Newer starter motor done in 02 when car was purchased. Car has been wrecked in passenger quarter panel and has rust in the rockers. Engine is sound on it. Last time driven which was from Brookline in Pittsburgh to my new house in Greensburg car shifted well and pulled fine. Here is a link to some pics I have online of it. If you are still interested let me know I will take more pics of it. Let me know what you think.
Make me an offer on whole car or any parts if no car interest.

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/207772/5

What do the ARC solenoid/switches look like. mine are trashed (looks lke they weren't seated full for a while and turned on top of the valfe stem) won't seat now. zip 23320. IM me. mikeH

talonhead I shall look at them first thing in the am take some pics also if I can. Do you need all 4 of them or just a pair or?

Nobody needs this thing? 325 come take it now. Any parts willing to take off CHEAP. Car is still fully intact. Nothing missing yet.

Condition

Hello.
I will be in the Pittsburg area within the next two weeks and was wondering how road worthy is the car?
Could it be driven back to Toledo about 250 miles?
LMK.
Bill

I would have to say no bill. Only because it has no brakes at all and the alt could go at any time. also has a very bouncy front end because of the bad springs and shocks.

Xr7

Hi;

Just came across your post; the car is probably gone now, but if it isn't and you're parting it out, I need the overhead rocker switch assembly and housing for the sunroof.

Thanks,

Tom

TSEGNIT@HOTMAIL.COM

Tbone sorry it does not have a sunroof. lowflying90 Its an Auto. How soon can you come get it ? 275 and that I dont feel like a child in the Neverland ranch!!! :eek: :D

info on 89 supercoupe

merlin12volt said:
Car is essentially a parts car. It needs in order for it to be road worthy:
drivers headlight
alternator
ABS accumulator
front shocks and springs
The car has sat for about 2 years. It has been started once a month just to make sure everything stays oiled up.
It has a newer head gasket set done by South Hills Lincoln Mercury with only 4,000 if that miles done to it. New IAC at same time. Newer starter motor done in 02 when car was purchased. Car has been wrecked in passenger quarter panel and has rust in the rockers. Engine is sound on it. Last time driven which was from Brookline in Pittsburgh to my new house in Greensburg car shifted well and pulled fine. Here is a link to some pics I have online of it. If you are still interested let me know I will take more pics of it. Let me know what you think.
Make me an offer on whole car or any parts if no car interest.

http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/207772/5
my name is Keith I have a supercoupe located at my shop in Delmont. I think between yours and mine one good car could be made. I am wondering how much you are asking for the car, does it have a clean title, and does it need to be towed? Please let me know at either my email kthecker@aol.com or 412-607-0372 Thanks Keith

is this car still available?

87olds442guy said:
my name is Keith I have a supercoupe located at my shop in Delmont. I think between yours and mine one good car could be made. I am wondering how much you are asking for the car, does it have a clean title, and does it need to be towed? Please let me know at either my email kthecker@aol.com or 412-607-0372 Thanks Keith

Let me know if you have the car either way...I am interested in it if you still have it and have a rollback of my own to tow it with...I will be leaving for Los Angelos from Sunday to Wednesday but will still be taking phone calls..I will be back in Pittsburgh on Thursday....let me know thanks Keith 412-607-0372cell

I need some parts

merlin12volt said:
Tbone sorry it does not have a sunroof. lowflying90 Its an Auto. How soon can you come get it ? 275 and that I dont feel like a child in the Neverland ranch!!! :eek: :D

Merlin, I need some parts that you may have. I need the radiator fan, DIS module and Coil PAK. I could also use the foglight switch from the center console. How much the ship to 21046?

Thank You
Larry
443 472 2619

Back