Gauging interest for XR7 Dave tuninig session in Beaumont

Thomas95SC

I'm thinkin about having Dave come down to dyno tune my car once im done putting it back together. I would like to get 4-5 others that would like to pitch in to help lessin the cost as well as give yall the same opportunity to get an excellent tune for your car. Im not sure on total cost as far as each tune goes. Heres a link similar to what I want to do that the Florida area guys did http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59386&highlight=XR7+Dave. What do yall think?

Thomas

Last edited:
Gotta tell ya Dave did an awsome job down here...opened alot of eyes and really lets everyone know where they stand..Loved hearing the AR scream too... :D

Sweet90SC said:
Gotta tell ya Dave did an awsome job down here...opened alot of eyes and really lets everyone know where they stand..Loved hearing the AR scream too... :D

I appreciate your input Sweet90SC :cool:. Anyone here in the Gulf Coast want their car tuned by Dave :confused: ? Any questions?

When are you wanting to do this? Im waiting to do a few more things to my car to get a tune. Beaumont would be perfect since I need to visit Tbird88 for a few things.

speed95 said:
When are you wanting to do this? Im waiting to do a few more things to my car to get a tune. Beaumont would be perfect since I need to visit Tbird88 for a few things.

Well..... I have to call Coy on Monday find out if hes done with my motor or not. I'm not sure if Dave has sent him the blower setup yet. So depending on when the motor is done (hopefully in a week or two), i'd say about a month or so.

Dyno Tune

I am interested in this as well but it will be dependent on when it takes place. I have heads on order so if they have arrived and I have had the time to install them along with a few other items I will be there.

Dave is about to send my AR to Coy's, sooo..... depending on when I get motor back. I'd say probably 2 more months.

Dyno

sonicman1634 said:
Dave is about to send my AR to Coy's, sooo..... depending on when I get motor back. I'd say probably 2 more months.

Do you already have a place in mind to do the dyno tunes in the Beaumont area? The local Ford dealer here in Conroe actually has a Mustang Dyno in their shop, I had my car tuned here about a 2 months ago, but am planning to have Dave retune it as soon as I get my new Steig heads, mass air, injectors, and cam from him and I have time to install them so hopefully it will be around the same time you are ready. Keep us posted!

Back