Parting out 1994 SC manual car

Mercury267

Am currently parting out a 1994 5 speed SC. Parts are avail. to ship or for local pick up (you choose). Many items are starting to be listed on E-bay as I get them pulled.

The injectors, gauge cluster, and the blower have already been sold ... A lot of GREAT SC parts are still avail. though.

The dash has even been pulled and ALL the wiring harnesses are still avail. also, so you would have what you need if you wanted to do a full dash and console conversion for a pre '93 SC.

PLEASE e-mail me at mercury267@juno.com if there is something you need.

The car has a RED exterior and a GRAY LEATHER interior

Last edited:
The console....

I'' give you $50 for the console top piece that attaches to the actualy console. That's the only piece I want.

Call me at (973) 277-4294

Don

94 parts

I am in need of a 5 spd console and the tranny wiring harness off the five speed.
Very workable on price. Pm me or occc@srskansas.net. I might have need of other parts too but these are the most critical.

in need of an emblem...

I was wondering if you still had the emblem that is on the grille or nose of your car, and if I may purchase that from you if you have no intention of keeping it or if you haven't already sold it. It's for my boyfriend's SC, his was ripped off before he purchased the car. I thought I'd surprise him for his birthday. If you are unwilling to part with it, maybe you know of a place where I could easily get one? Email me at meggielynn4@yahoo.com with an answer. :)

Back