Wacky Weds.

Broke Neck

Well ... being WED. nights I usually have off ... this seems like something fun to go and try out a few times.

1 on 1 around the Langley speedway ... a 1 lap shootout.

The guy made a post about it on another board that promotes the event ... so heres his write up.

Starting June 1, every Wednesday Langley Speedway is having a show from 7-10or11. One on one drags around the oval, time attacks, burnout comps.. $8.00 for the stands or you can compete for $15.00. You have to have an inspection sticker, helmet, and seat belt.
I am Chris Lemonds, the promoter of the event. I really want to gear this show for the tuner cars, but anyone and anything can run. I want suggestions from you all on what else you want. Call 865-RACE. I want some dj's that night also, so call me. Im on the road a lot so leave msg. for me.

Anyone else free Wed. nights?

Brando...

Head on I-64 east till you get to Armistead Ave(or Blvd) exit. Take that exit, follow Armistead over Mercury Blvd. Keep going till you pass the Armistead entrance for Langley AFB. Take a right at the T-section and follow the signs. You can't miss it. Trust me.

Stephen

I thought I heard on the radio ad something about 1/4 mile racing but I didn't see how that was possible unless we close down Magruder Blvd. :) I don't think my Lightning would do too good around corners.

as soon as im done with classes @ ODU in a couple weeks, I'm goin to start heading up there. Last year, a 1984 cavalier beat a 2002 BMW. There were a couple of nice SC's there too.

Back