(SCCoCT) Website Update

SuperCoupeSC91

Thanks to Victor's (SpinningWheels-SC.com) brother, I just got (SCCoCT.com) for the Super Coupe Club of Connecticut. Now I just have to make a page, we need some group pics for the page and i'll talk to Victor's brother to host it. Just wanted to update the group (still needs to be built). Brian i will be calling you this week to chat about "SCCoCT" , i want to call you up today but its a holiday. well ttyl guys..

Alex LaChance
SuperCoupeSC91@hotmail.com
President of SCCoCT
www.SCCoCT.com (bought, webpage coming soon)

Last edited:
SuperCoupeSC91 said:
Thanks to Victor's (SpinningWheels-SC.com) brother, I just got (SCCoCT.com) Private and locked, for the Super Coupe Club of Connecticut. Now I just have to make a page, we need some group pics for the page and i'll talk to Victor's brother to host it. Just wanted to update the group (still needs to be built). Brian i will be calling you this week to chat about "SCCoCT" , i want to call you up today but its a holiday. well ttyl guys..

Alex LaChance
SuperCoupeSC91@hotmail.com
President of SCCoCT
www.SCCoCT.com (bought, webpage coming soon)

Sounds good, maybe we could get together at panera bread in bristol and grab somethin to eat tomorrow night (5/31). If you have a girlfriend, bring her along (because mine is shure to come along)

Talk to ya later-
Brian

my first time there, the food was good, nice place, but with me now being on a lifetime diet (lost about 40-45 lbs last 3-4 months) I think i'll stick to subway with chicken breast + wheat bread, or have to take more time to read the menu for something healthier :D

SuperCoupeSC91 said:
my first time there, the food was good, nice place, but with me now being on a lifetime diet (lost about 40-45 lbs last 3-4 months) I think i'll stick to subway with chicken breast + wheat bread, or have to take more time to read the menu for something healthier :D

Congrads on the weight loss!! They have a bunch of nice salads and healthy sanwiches if you ever head back over there.

Update

Brian thanks, i dont like salads though :(, but i guess next time i go there i will take a little more time to look for healthy sandwiches :)

I found a place to host www.SCCoCT.com for free !! Had to go through some things, but now its all in my hands, i just got it up, put a sample front page with a logo, to say its under construction and to check again soon. So i just thought i'd share it with you guys, now its in my control to do whatever, whenever.. :D Once again Thanks to George Malvar (Victor "SpinningWheels-SC" Malvar's) brother for helping me out.

Last edited:
Update

"www.SCCoCT.com" Website was down for a few days, due to our hosting places server, I changed our hosting place to a new place, still free again and now a sponsor of (S.C.C.o.CT) www.tyte-hosting.com so now our S.C.C.o.CT Site is back up and I keep editing, changing it, updating it. E-mail me with any comments or suggestions for the site, Thanks

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
Brian Hurlock (VP) and myself (P) just had a little meeting yesterday, basically we had to cover alot of stuff, in a pre-meeting for the "membership meeting" we got alot of things done, and also we changed the S.C.C.o.CT logo, so if you want to view our new logo, please visit our site and check it out.. and I also added Brians Beautiful 95 5psd Pearl SC to the front page..

www.SCCoCT.com

Back