Test n Tune Saturday 6/4

forcfed93

Anyone feel like going to TriState on Saturday morning?

Al and I will be taking the 91 up for a little test ... and to get me a little seat time in it before we head for Milwaulkee on the 24th.

Post a reply here or send me an email if you would like to go.

Normally I would go, but hopefully the shop will be open and I can get my injectors on this weekend. Then it will be track worthy.

Either way, good luck mike.

T-bird4vr said:
Normally I would go, but hopefully the shop will be open and I can get my injectors on this weekend. Then it will be track worthy.

Either way, good luck mike.
Thanks for your support ....... We're getting close on the basic tune and I'm hoping to get some good numbers on paper :D

If you get the injectors done early, you should bring the car up! I'm interested to see it run, and It's always more fun when there's a group.

BTW, if the weather is going to be bad on Saturday, we will probably go to Cedar Falls of Friday night insteed!

forcfed93 said:
Thanks for your support ....... We're getting close on the basic tune and I'm hoping to get some good numbers on paper :D

If you get the injectors done early, you should bring the car up! I'm interested to see it run, and It's always more fun when there's a group.

BTW, if the weather is going to be bad on Saturday, we will probably go to Cedar Falls of Friday night insteed!

If you go to Cedar Falls I might be able to meet up for a while. Is CF 1/4 or 1/8 mile?

Screwloose said:
If you go to Cedar Falls I might be able to meet up for a while. Is CF 1/4 or 1/8 mile?

1/4 mile .........

Keep an eye on this thread. If we go to C/F/R I'll post it here Friday morning!

Screwloose said:
Ok, hopefully I'll have my car fixed again today.
Well the forecast is still calling for rain on Saturday .... :(

So based on the weather forecast, it looks like we will be going to Cedar Falls on Friday evening instead .... We'll be there around 5:30 or so and I think Al is going to make a few passes with his 4.6 Bird too.

I fixed the car and have more problems, so I wont be there. :mad: At least they are mostly simple problems. I'm having cooling issues, first the radiator cap wouldn't hold 2psi now I think the thermostat is sticking. Fix one thing and something else goes. Maybe I should just live with a sticking thermostat or the next fix may be costly.

I'm getting tired of this crap, anyone want a black thunderbird? j/k

I'm headed back to C/F Tomorrow (6-18). I have a new tune I need to test.

I should be there about 1 or so.

BTW, The Mustang Central "Ford Shootout" is there this weekend too!

Can you say, "Spank a Pony" ......... :D

Back