PDA

View Full Version : Injector cleaning services

J57ltr
05-31-2005, 04:10 PM
I am starting to offer injector-cleaning services for the Bosch and Multec style injectors used on all SCís. Right now I do not have full sets to send out. But I should have sets for no turn around shipping for both stock sizes. Price is $9 each plus shipping.

Cleaning consists of:

Before flow test
Back flush
Ultrasonic cleaning
Pressure check
Pattern test
Leak down test
After flow test
Replacement of Pintle caps, Orings, Spacers, Inlet screens

I have offered this in the past but to only a few people since I didnít have the materials or time to do them on a regular basis. Turn around will be 1 week or less after receiving your good injector set.

Thanks

Jeff

sizemoremk
06-01-2005, 02:21 AM
I am starting to offer injector-cleaning services for the Bosch and Multec style injectors used on all SCís. Right now I do not have full sets to send out. But I should have sets for no turn around shipping for both stock sizes. Price is $9 each plus shipping.

Cleaning consists of:

Before flow test
Back flush
Ultrasonic cleaning
Pressure check
Pattern test
Leak down test
After flow test
Replacement of Pintle caps, Orings, Spacers, Inlet screens

I have offered this in the past but to only a few people since I didnít have the materials or time to do them on a regular basis. Turn around will be 1 week or less after receiving your good injector set.

Thanks

Jeff

Hey guy, could you do my Ford Motorsport green top 42lbers???

Not in a huge rush, but to be sure, shouldn't they be flow tested and placed in the appropriate cylinders based on known fuel dilivery to each cylinder?

Thank you sir!

J57ltr
06-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Not a problem.

You can and the injectors will be numbered and the sheet will have the flow numbers. Most of the injectors I have done have been within a few percent of each other.

Jeff

sizemoremk
06-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Not a problem.

You can and the injectors will be numbered and the sheet will have the flow numbers. Most of the injectors I have done have been within a few percent of each other.

Jeff

Thanks!

If you could, email me at sizemoremk AT yahoo.com
Trying to keep the Pm box from filling up ;)

Thank you!

J57ltr
06-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Sent.

Thanks

Jeff

speed95
06-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Im interested also. Let me know. -Chris

J57ltr
06-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Shoot me an email.