PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody in Iowa powdercoat?

94SCBird
05-31-2005, 10:28 PM
my rims are chippin pretty bad on the SC and it kills me lookin at them cuz i'm tryin to make it a show car, and i talked to some people and they said that out of the factory the aren't painted but there like a aluminum finish and it chips on 93-95 rims and i figured you could just powder coat them and get it over with? so i was woundering if anybody in iowa powder coated things cuz i wanna get them shinnin again.

thanks guys

Birdman93
05-31-2005, 11:41 PM
Keith-

Rainbow Paint in Cedar Rapids does powdercoat-about $75-$115 per wheel.
I'm setting up to start polishing my wheels this winter-using Eastwood Company's smoothing & polishing kits for aluminum.

Tony Poole

forcfed93
06-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Rainbow Paint & Blasting in Cedar Rapids is the only one I know of.

They do a great job, but they are a bit pricy ..... But then again, when they're done, they look new!!!!

BTW, I have your T-shirts ...... :D

94SCBird
06-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Rainbow Paint & Blasting in Cedar Rapids is the only one I know of.

They do a great job, but they are a bit pricy ..... But then again, when they're done, they look new!!!!

BTW, I have your T-shirts ...... :D

sweet i've been waitin for them baby's :p lemme know how much its gonna cost a shirt and i'll drop by the next time im in c.r. and get um 1925 wilson ave.? right

forcfed93
06-05-2005, 08:38 AM
sweet i've been waitin for them baby's :p lemme know how much its gonna cost a shirt and i'll drop by the next time im in c.r. and get um 1925 wilson ave.? right
14.00 each .......

1925 Wilson Avenue SW is correct ........ :D