Problem.......!

White Lightning

Anybody else having a problem getting their parts from Matthew Meier? It has been three weeks and I have sent him three emails asking for the shipping number or some response! And still no return emails from him. He leaves me no choice but to go down to the other end of the building and put in a complaint with Postal Security.(I work at the P.O., and know how this works) If anyone knows him, tell him to respond as he will NOT like the way these guys play, Tell him good luck and he really shouldn't have done this as mail fraud, (which is what he is doing) is a serious offense!! Matthew: Too bad you choose this route as this is a good forum, you have just caused everyone to be more selective on who they deal with ! beware guys there are apparently still some unscrupulous people among us!!! Frank H.

White Lightning said:
Anybody else having a problem getting their parts from Matthew Meier? It has been three weeks and I have sent him three emails asking for the shipping number or some response! And still no return emails from him. He leaves me no choice but to go down to the other end of the building and put in a complaint with Postal Security.(I work at the P.O., and know how this works) If anyone knows him, tell him to respond as he will NOT like the way these guys play, Tell him good luck and he really shouldn't have done this as mail fraud, (which is what he is doing) is a serious offense!! Matthew: Too bad you choose this route as this is a good forum, you have just caused everyone to be more selective on who they deal with ! beware guys there are apparently still some unscrupulous people among us!!! Frank H.

That's too bad.. and downright gross to treat fellow SC owners like that

Back