i wish i wasnt having so many stereo problems....but i do appreciate the help

WhtnyFn

do the sub woofers in your guys cars get easily distorted at high volume and bass levels?
mine gets very very distorted at even low bass and volume levels, but i do not think it is blown
or maybe it is
any ideas?

and i still appreciate any advice on aftermarket cd changers

thanks again

NateML2@cs.com

What system do you have?

Premium or JBL?

The JBL subwoofer can blow. The previous owner of my car blew out the subwoofer and replaced it with a decent size woofer in a big box.

If you have the JBL, it'll take quite a bit of aftermarket equipment to give you equivalent sound. Just replacing the subwoofer speaker would be worth it.

Whats up all, I am new to the tccoa, and sccoa. With your system, you are goning to want to pull out what you have in there stock, and go after market.

Some really good subs are out there and are avaialbe, JL audio are one of my personnal favorites. You could do three W-6's, 15" they will kick. Also there are these new subs on the market that are really hot and have been said to blow away the JL audios, they are called Eclipse subs. If you want any more info just email me, since I sell auto accesories on the side. Later and good luck

Back