"Shes Gone.....Oh why?...."

bluebird

Well I've sold the sc to a local buyer who saw it here on the boards. I fully expect that my car will stay a member of this club, as a matter of fact I made the kid promise me that he would consult this board for all issues and that he send me pics when hes done with the bird. I realized that I barely have time to do what I need to do much less what I want to do. I've already gotten another car and its killin me. 95 Neon. Hey at least its American ( I know a few of you just KNEW I was gonna get a honda.) I'll be around and I'll drop in every once in a while.

PEACE!!!

bluebird
aka

Jason

titanium89scguy said:
i saw it today im pretty sure parked up at big 4 auto parts

Naw that was a clone that belongs to one of the guys that works there. The kid that bought it lives in Sterling Hts. He's gonna be joining up here within the next week or so. I miss her already. I'm too big, too cool and too black to be driving this little azz neon. I look like grape ape getting stuffed into a shoebox. Oh well so goes.

I bought bluebird's car, and this is my first car. After I drove it home, I replaced rear brake pads, rotors and one caliper, now brakes work perfect.
Hopefully in few weeks I can replace the front bumper cover and possibly passenger side door. So far the car has been great, I have been driving it to school and now to work. I will post some pics. of the car in few days.
Thanks, Max

thundermax said:
I bought bluebird's car, and this is my first car. After I drove it home, I replaced rear brake pads, rotors and one caliper, now brakes work perfect.
Hopefully in few weeks I can replace the front bumper cover and possibly passenger side door. So far the car has been great, I have been driving it to school and now to work. I will post some pics. of the car in few days.
Thanks, Max

Max,

Great to see you here, thanks for keeping your word. Theres a LOT of great info here for you and a few clowns :D . Keep me posted on whats going on.

Back