Nice!

ThunderDave

I saw one of these the other evening on the way to work. We were going on a divided 4 lane and there were cars parked in the right lane, so he got on it some to get over in front of me. I let him go. ;) It sounded great. Wasn't sure what it was till I got home and did some checking on the computer. No wonder it sounded good. :D

Attachments

• 82_3.jpg
    82_3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Sorry David but I personally just can not stand most anything Porsche these days. They all look the same :(

Shane

quick35th said:
Sorry David but I personally just can not stand most anything Porsche these days. They all look the same :(

Shane

Shane, I never said I liked it, I just said it sounded good when he got on it to get in front of me. It seemed to move pretty good, but I think I could have taken him.

NCredSC said:
Shane, I never said I liked it, I just said it sounded good when he got on it to get in front of me. It seemed to move pretty good, but I think I could have taken him.

LOL! What do those things have? Something like 450HP, twin turbo, and AWD? Granted it would prolly be a fun ride but I still would never own one even if I had the money to spare.

Shane

yea at the golf course i work at a few guys have the turbo ones sitting there. very nice cars imo. i wouldnt get one but they can probally tear down the road faster than some stangs.

The cayenne S is pretty quick, although i would think that an SC with a couple mods should be able to keep pace and/or take one. Not so with the turbo though... 5.2 secs 0-60 is pretty quick, even for most mustangs. actually that probably makes it as quick if not quicker than most of the 911's and Boxsters too. Anyway, heres the official site. theres a coulpe different engine options to choose from.

http://content3.us.porsche.com/prod/cayenne/cayenne_main.nsf/usaenglish/cayenne

13.7@102 in the quarter, 5.2 seconds to 60mph. Not too bad. However, I've got to admit, for $96,000, there are cars I'd rather have. (Stats are for the Cayenne Turbo, from AutoWeek.)

Back