PDA

View Full Version : BHJ Balancer buy?

Flip
06-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Anybody interested in a group buy on BHJ balancers? I知 in need of one for my 89 and if we can get a few together we might be able to get a group buy from one of the approved dealers for them. If we can get 5 or so together, I値l start contacting them and see what we can come up with.
Flip

White Lightning
06-02-2005, 10:13 PM
Anybody interested in a group buy on BHJ balancers? I知 in need of one for my 89 and if we can get a few together we might be able to get a group buy from one of the approved dealers for them. If we can get 5 or so together, I値l start contacting them and see what we can come up with.
Flip
Flip, We've tried this before, sometime it works and sometime we can't get everybody together, but, go for It, I'm going to need one for my high mileage Bird. cheers and beers, Frank H.

Bleed_Ford_Blue
06-03-2005, 01:39 AM
im down for a late model balancer, keep me informed

the-big-e
06-03-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm in for one, if that is what is wrong with this 90 XR-7 that I am looking at.....

I wish the owner would get off his rear and find the title so I can get this project started.....

XR7 Dave
06-03-2005, 09:12 AM
In my experience there are plenty of people needing a balancer and some willing to buy one even if they don't need one today if the price is right. However, if you aren't in a panic, it might do well to wait a little. We have another company working on a much less expensive alternative to BHJ.

It is a crime that we are forced to pay over $300 for a balancer when a 5.0 balancer goes for $50 brand new.

the-big-e
06-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Has anybody tried to machine an existing balancer to work on our engines?

blue94sc
06-03-2005, 12:45 PM
In my experience there are plenty of people needing a balancer and some willing to buy one even if they don't need one today if the price is right. However, if you aren't in a panic, it might do well to wait a little. We have another company working on a much less expensive alternative to BHJ.

It is a crime that we are forced to pay over $300 for a balancer when a 5.0 balancer goes for $50 brand new.

Amen Dave!
How long before you will get an idea of price and availablity?
I am currently working on modeling and detailing an SC balancer to compare it's design with other available balancers.
It would be nice to be able to bold on an aftermarket balancer to a hub an allow someone to use different styles such as a fluid filled balancer
Just a thought.
I will be interested in an alternative to the over priced BHJ.
They would probably sell a bunch more if they were $200-$250 price range.
Peace and chicken grease!
Bill

Melon
06-03-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm up for a BHJ Balancer if this goes through :D

-Melon

Flip
06-03-2005, 03:09 PM

Dave,
I agree it's very hard to do, not many choices right now. Stock Ford for about $300 or BHJ for about $360. The 89 broke the bolt so it's just sitting right now, no big hurry but Marty would like to drive her car sometime soon. Keep us up to date if anything develops.

C_More
06-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Count me in for a BHJ group buy!

Chris

sizemoremk
06-05-2005, 12:32 AM
I am about to get one also, I actually have a buy pending for a used one with some ASP pullies, and a jackshaft pulley.

But if it doesn;t go through, I'll be interested in this!

thanks!

SuperChicken89
06-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Flip....I'm in the market for a new balancer like we discussed last weekend but not willing to pay $300 plus for the BHJ. After what another vendor did to XR7Dave's group purchase, I'm refuse to give them my business. I'll wait to see what Dave comes up with. In the mean time you can use my 90 used balancer if you want. That may get Marti's 89 running till Dave has something.

Bryan

Flip
06-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Flip....I'm in the market for a new balancer like we discussed last weekend but not willing to pay $300 plus for the BHJ. After what another vendor did to XR7Dave's group purchase, I'm refuse to give them my business. I'll wait to see what Dave comes up with. In the mean time you can use my 90 used balancer if you want. That may get Marti's 89 running till Dave has something.

Bryan

Bryan,
Thanks for the offer, Nick offered one up also, nice to be in a local club like this. Marty really hates to install a used one right now, she wants to use the 89 as a daily driver. Wants it to be very dependable, I did remind her that it was an SC :eek: :eek: It would be nice to have another way to go, everyone is in Carlisle at this time I think. The bolt broke in hers and I might go ahead and do the HG's since I have those 渡ew in the box ford heads and do everything in a long weekend.
Thanks Again Flip

White Lightning
06-06-2005, 07:41 PM
I'm not in that big a hurry, I'll wait to see what develops with this new balancer. keep me posted, I agree, they should have never stiffed XR Dave!!!! W.L.

sizemoremk
06-06-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm not in that big a hurry, I'll wait to see what develops with this new balancer. keep me posted, I agree, they should have never stiffed XR Dave!!!! W.L.

What new balancer???

Ryan A Harris
06-07-2005, 07:09 PM
I would be willing to do a group buy on crank pullies for those who maybe interested. Zero balanced, annodized or polished, much lighter than the stock steel pulley(if you still have one).

White Lightning
06-08-2005, 03:37 PM
What new balancer???
Mike, see XR-7 DAVE's post, 5 down from the top.

victor malvar
06-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi Flip, I just placed a fairly good order in for some 89 to 93 and should have them in a week. I can cut everyone a pretty good price even you Dave...They are a very good balancer. If anyone is interested in the 94 or 95 I have those in stock! We can have them pretty soon. If I can help you Flip I'll work with you! and the others as well. Cheers! we are having a make a resonable offer auction just like a buy in... You make an offer and we may just accept it...Reasonable...Good seeying some of you at Carlisle Dave working as usual, I'm doing the same here! I also have the 4.6L the Lightning 5.4L the GTP's I always give a reasonable price! Since we started spinning...
Holler at me Flip.....
352-732-5013

Let me Know ;)
Flip I'm not trying to Interfere but help you as I always have... ;)
take care!
Victor and Diane

sizemoremk
06-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Mike, see XR-7 DAVE's post, 5 down from the top.

Oh, I seent hat Dave was working on another, but I thougt maybe you meant it was in later stages of develpment than that...

Thanks!

Melon
06-08-2005, 09:41 PM
What kind of price are you thinking about Victor? I'm going to be in the market for a BHJ Balancer soon. But I'm also interested in what Dave is doing as well.

-Melon

victor malvar
06-09-2005, 12:25 AM
What kind of price are you thinking about Victor? I'm going to be in the market for a BHJ Balancer soon. But I'm also interested in what Dave is doing as well.

-Melon

Hi, It would depend on how many...I thought Flip would be the one asking me sisce we know each other so well. I will give you a answer tomorrow. It will be very reasonable.Plus my listing fees I can do special listings. I will ask BHJ what they will allow me to sell them at.BHJ has set some rules, I want to abide by them They have always been very up front with me and I like to respect their wishes.... I can Ship at whatever price Free! I would also like to call Flip Maybe he is waiting to get 5 minimum before I quote. We are from the same Chapter and I have always gave him great prices... I will let you know tomorrow one way or the other. Flip is a top notch Dude! I will have to order more in the morning I order in large quantity
Thanks for you Inquiry....
Victor

Flip
06-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi, It would depend on how many...
Victor

Victor,
I think at this time we have:
Flip 89-93
Bleed Ford Blue 94-95
The Big e Maybe?
Melon
Sizemoremk Maybe?

A total of three for sure and 2 others that are a maybe. More might get on the list if we can get some pricing together. Price for 5.maybe a price for 10? Not sure what can be worked out. Let us know when you can.

sizemoremk
06-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Victor,
Flip 89-93
Bleed Ford Blue 94-95
The Big e Maybe?
Melon
Sizemoremk Maybe?

A total of three for sure and 2 others that are a maybe. More might get on the list if we can get some pricing together. Price for 5.maybe a price for 10? Not sure what can be worked out. Let us know when you can.

Don't mean to mislead fellas, but the used one (and some other parts) I was after should be more concrete in the next few days. Friday he is spos eto get back with me on the details etc...

SO I'll let ya'll know.

I don't care to do business with BHJ either, but if I must, I must....

victor malvar
06-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Victor,
Flip 89-93
Bleed Ford Blue 94-95
The Big e Maybe?
Melon
Sizemoremk Maybe?

Hi Flip and the rest of you guy's. I wish we could get balancers for our cars at $50.00 a pop but I feel it a little unrealistic at this time. I have a 5.0L LS SVT Super Coupe and I'm sure I could get those cheaper. But guys we are talking quality here and dependability. What would Ford charge us... over $400.00 and not half as good as these BHJ's quality cost metal prices have tripled fuel is almost doubled in some places. Us Vendors have overhead and still give a fair deal to everyone! I know I sell at lower prices than some in some areas other Items I do not list to avoid any disagrements with other vendors. But I carry much more than I have listed. I spoke with BHJ today and Asked them to put a rush on these, they are making them right now. We should have them by next week. I have the 1994s right now so if anyone needs one email me and I will work the same price with each and everyone of you. I will not sell any higher to one or to the other you v can even compare notes. I do not want anyone pissed off at me because I'm trying to help you guys out! $315.00 for 10........$325.00 for 5 That the price! for the 1989 to 1993......the 1994 to 1995 $345.00 for 5 each. shipping 50% discount If you would have emailed me I may have been able to do better...Shipping 50% Off in Lower 48 that saves another $8.00 per balancer. I'm going to catch hell for this...!
I hope Dave can Find them cheaper I would buy quite a few! that's a promise! With Warranty! :cool:
Dave I'll call you tomorrow or about 9:00 AM it's 4:00 am Now we have a small tropical storm here in Florida! I have some questions about the tunning and the questions I sent you the other day... It's a go! need to set a date... Thanks!
All the Best to ya'll Ocala slang!
Victor.....

victor malvar
06-11-2005, 07:07 AM
Hi Everyone when Ford discontinued the balancers the only company that made these balancers for us was BHJ. They allowed me to become a WD distributor it was our first brake... It was not easy. But on the same page I'm also a SCCoA Member and I have loyalty to my fellow members. It's not easy being a Vendor sometimes this is one of them. Diane and I work hard to make many people have what they need at very reasonable prices. I do not live off BHJ. BHJ gave me a shot when I was a nobody in this Parts selling Biz. We have SP Performance make special Rotors for the SC's and XR7s they are some of the best rotors made... they made them for our punie amount of cars because I begged them! for all of us... They are TOP Notch ASK Paul, Ask Allan from Raush! Other member who have purchased them, Splitfire and so on... We have tried to aquire the best parts for your cars, plus other top named brands you also have to pick from... I do this because I enjoy it but I could never live off the earnings we make. I like being part of the group and there was a time were there was very very little competition on SCCoA! I begun some competition because prices were out of this world...!. Now there is quite a bit of competition some have lowered their prices to beat ours! I think it's great we accomplished what we intended competition the good all american way to keep the consumer from paying much more than they should at times! Now it going around plenty of competition....Just look at the banners and see how many people sell on SCCoA!!! It's a fast moving club. It took us 1 1/2 years to get recognized as creditable vendors with good product, pricing service and accepted by most this was an uphill steep climb... Now in order for us to be able to stay in this after 3 year maybe 4 ... I will have to make some changes in our structure! We are opening a store and the prices will be placed on the store. Diane and I have given our all to show that we can deliver. When the store opens up. We will place every Item we sell on display. The SCCoA discounts will be already in place. But If we keep selling at these prices with everything going up in price we would have to close it or open other stores and diversify. I have not Increased any product not a penny in 3 years I have lowered the shipping instead!!!...We are forced to Increase prices as soon as the store opens as our overhead will increase the price of metals fuel shipping and paying for help which we did not need before we now have to because I want to also enjoy my wife of 27 years and finally take a few vacations we have worked without a vacation 27 years...do to obligations owning our own business... Diane and I are planning events and such for everyones enjoyment including ours! She could not go with me to Carlisle because of obligations...next year I'm taking her no matter what! No one else!!! who ever whan'ts to come join us next year they can follow! WHO gave us a balancer when there were NONE to be had from Ford BHJ not anyone else... How many engines lost cranks plenty why are they running now! Why? because BHJ made them for us no BHJ balancers busting up latelly NO!!! but plenty of Fords are! BHJ makes a damn good balancer... How hard have we ran these engines hard with the BHJ and it's still on... We also gave everyone a choice where to purchase them at a lower prices. When there very few to places to purchase them from or choose from BHJ gaves that opportunity. We will keep our services second to none our telephone lines for tech are open untill Midnight sometimes we will ship overnight if necessary for a good reason and you can count on our quality and dependability. We are entering Hurricane season in Florida! We do not expect a good year :eek: I hope I'm wrong...If your package or the answers to your questions are not prompt turn on the weather channel and make sure you check to see if we are having bad weather that will let you know why services may be slow or possibly none... I sure hope this year Florida will fair better than last. Today was a good example we are having the 1st Tropical storm of the year,and its just begun10 days ago we have until November hope we do not get what we got last year 4 hurricanes Big ones! This year they expect it to be worse. Some of you are new to SCCoA Today our computers were down due to this storm! Never assume we are all having perfect weather in Florida actually never assume anything check it out.... We use Satellite communications when there is bad wether we have no communications and sometimes not even a phone. Our store and Newsletter will be comming out on the grand opening of our new store soon. Thank you for your support we have done our very best for everyone that has done business with us. Good luck to all. I felt I needed to say this some of the older members remember the way it used to be. George D, Ron D, and Duffy F, have brought us a long way lets thank them for the outstanding job they have done for us all they have worked hard to keep this club the No.1 Club around and you all know this is true!!! Don't forget to pay your dues.....!
Thinking out loud! Good Morning
You are all a great group and we thank you for your support and your confidance and trust Thank you..
Victor and Diane
Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net
www.spinningwheels-sc.com Will still be there until our store opens under the same name. We have a special link for shipping discounts and promos! It helps you save some $$$...

David Neibert
06-12-2005, 12:09 AM
Victor,

You seem like a nice guy and all, but I've got to ask.

Were you the one who complained to BHJ, which then lead to Dave not being able to purchase from them ?

David

victor malvar
06-12-2005, 01:37 AM
Victor,

Were you the one who complained to BHJ, which then lead to Dave not being able to purchase from them ?

David

Hello David N, I have told David the same thing, I will tell you and anyone else that would like to know...NO! I did not. I told David I could not sell him Balancers at the price he was selling them at. David use to buy them from me and I could not sell the one he was selling at that price. This was between David and I. Since we had set a price prior to that buy in. I thought he was going to buy them from me so I told Dave, I could not go as low as he was selling them. David has that email from me. I did not complain about David. I Was told when I started selling them that my prices were a little to low and others were complaining that I was selling to low...To please Think about selling them a little higher to be in line with other vendors...They did not make me they asked me. So I did raise my price and placed free shipping on my listing, to compensate. I do not complain to anyone about what others sell their goods at. David has my email on this subject. It's private between him and I. If he was to make it public I do not mind!
Best Regards,
Victor

XR7 Dave
06-12-2005, 10:20 AM
To clear the air, as far as I know Victor did talk to BHJ about pricing. However to be fair to Victor, by his own words he did not complain to them about me.

On the other hand, BHJ made the conscious decision to not sell to me even though I fulfilled all the requirements for a bonafied vendor. The responsibility for this decision and the results of it should in no way reflect on Victor. BHJ was well informed of all the aspects of the situation and made their decision based on their own reasons. BHJ took almost 3 weeks to come to this decision and involved all levels of decision making in the company from the president on down. They made the decision, not anyone else.

BHJ made it clear to me that they do not set pricing. There are no pricing agreements with BHJ regardless of what you may have been led to believe.

I am not upset about the whole BHJ thing other than the fact that I got involved in a mess that I had no interest in being involved with in the first place.

However, after all this I am a member of this club and an SC enthusiast first and foremost. I am quite willing to pass up on an opportunity to make money or sell a part or service if someone else can provide the same for less. To me the most important thing is to get parts to you (us) at prices that are fair and cheap as possible. That is my goal and it is in this spirit that I began looking elsewhere for a balancer.

Regarding an alternative to the BHJ balancer, I am doing what I can to get an inexpensive replacement made. The manufacturer's are (were) unaware that the SC requires a unique balancer, that the stock balancers are failing at about a 100% rate, and that there is a strong enthusiast following for these cars.

That has changed.

Hopefully we will see an inexpensive alternative soon. We deserve it. BHJ could have been the one to provide that service but they have chosen to pass on the opportunity. So be it.

victor malvar
06-13-2005, 11:33 PM
I would be willing to do a group buy on crank pullies for those who maybe interested. Zero balanced, annodized or polished, much lighter than the stock steel pulley(if you still have one).

Hi Ryan I wrote you the other day did you get my email?
Hope your doing well.
Victor

victor malvar
06-14-2005, 12:22 AM
Hi Eveybody,

We called BHJ today trying to find out delivery date. We sj hould have them pretty d soon. Keep us posted on who wants one.Got some other things working I think may be of Interest to many of you. This will keep you running pretty well and Inexpensive. Keep your Blowrs clean, Valves and more. We are putting it out in the next day or two. Going to open another store with specialty Items and package deals. I hope everyone is doing fine... I'm doing fine also. Thanks for all your trust.
What about the Balancers anyone who wants one act soon. I will hold some back if you want them If I do not hear back in a coupole of weeks from the time we announce we have them, I will sell them to whom ever. Please reserve yours Now...
Have a good time goin to work this is my shift.
Ya'll take good care!
Victor and Diane
Victor.......
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Please click on the link below to receive the newest listings, special promotions and discounts on some shipping charges. This will also help you save on shipping charges for multiple purchases. You must click on this link every time you purchase an item to receive benefits. Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Flip
06-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Victor,
Thanks for the update, let us know when they get in and I guess everyone who wants one will just shoot you an e-mail or give you a call.
Thanks,
Flip

victor malvar
06-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Victor,

David
NO!

Hi David, I just finished talking to a friend of ours... Not Chris G. It's another friend you spoke with today or yesterday, Call me. I will shoot you a PM.
Take care and thanks for the Nice guy compliment. I try to be. I guess If I were more of an ~~~ I might get more respect! I'm me and I sleep well. I think you're also a good Dude yourself. You also make good Horse Power! I need to speak with you It's pretty Important....! ;) :D :cool:
352-732-5013
I could give a hoot about somethings. I cant expect the world to like me Just 50% is fine...
Best Regards to ya!
Victor....

victor malvar
06-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Victor,
Thanks for the update, let us know when they get in and I guess everyone who wants one will just shoot you an e-mail or give you a call.
Thanks,
Flip

Hi Flip, They should be here next week! I have some News for you too.
Talk soon. I need to get Hold of SVToA a I need to call California or Central Florida. It's about the Event...
Best to you and Marty
Victor and Daine

victor malvar
06-14-2005, 08:22 PM
im down for a late model balancer, keep me informed

Hi Dan, I will mke sure you get what you need. I was shopping last night at your store. I just could not bid Higher... :rolleyes: I was looking for a couple of things but got them. I wanted that P/S pump... But I found one elsewhere. I do need an Intake at a reasonable price. I just do not want to pay a whole lot. I have a few but I need them. I need one for a customer. I do not want to take one off my engines.
Later Dan....
Victor and Diane

Callmewhitexr7
06-16-2005, 10:28 PM
I need a balancer for my 89 let me know if theres still a group buy.

NICK

victor malvar
06-17-2005, 02:03 AM
I need a balancer for my 89 let me know if theres still a group buy.

NICK

Yes Nick...
I should have them coming tis week If you want to email me when they arrive I will do a special listing for every one. If you use our link this will help out with the shipping discount I offered, It's the best way to save a few extra dollars. If I get enough people on this I can and will go even lower in price.
my email address is
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net
or call me at 352-732-5013
Thanks!
Victor and Flip Or
Flip and Victor

L/F 93 man
06-17-2005, 04:56 AM
Hey viictor, i have bought parts off of you in the past. most recently some royal purple coolant adittive and oil. i was wondering how do you know if the balancer is going bad? if mine is i will definenlty be down for one. i just purchased a radiator so if mine is going i would deffinently replace it.

Flip
06-20-2005, 05:38 PM

Ryan,
Sorry to take so long to respond, forgot all about it. :eek: Not sure how any are in this at this time, maybe you could post a price individually and then a price for 3-5 or what ever your breakdown is. Wish I would have traded for some pulleys a while ago, would have come in handy now. :D
Thanks,
Flip

victor malvar
06-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Hi everyone the Balancers shipped out today. If we are lucky we may have them by Friday, If not on Monday. They are making a limited amount to fill the need.They will run another run. I'm getting enough to fill these here. We have plenty of 94' 95' then they are shipping d some more. they have a large account and some oem I'm told that they are finishing those then will ship to us another batch. So by Monday at the latest. I thought they would have run a larger order as I told them We needed and they will be shipping more within a week or less but we will have enough to go around for everyone. Thanks for your patience. I have spoken with them and they HAVE SOME CHANGES GOING ON. :confused: I HAVE ORDERED PLENTY AND WILL ORDER UP MORE TO HAVE PLENTY IN STOCK. BUT WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH.

RYAN I WOULD BE IN FOR A COUPLE OF PULLEYS AND ALSO NEED A FEW JACKSHAFT 10% PULLEYS AS WELL. WHY DONT YOU GO FOR IT. I PAY MY BILLS AND I WORK AS HARD AS ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO HELP OUT OUR MEMBERS. DO IT RYAN IT'S PERFECT TIME FOR A COUPLE OF GOOD RUNS. I'LL START IT UP IF YOU WANT ME TO. OR YOU CAN I'M SURE. I THINK SOME 10% JACKSHAFT PULLEYS WILL FLY VERY SOON. EMAIL ME! OR SEND ME YOUR NUMBER AND I'LL CALL YOU. I COULD POSSIBLY USE TEN JACK SHAFT. LET US KNOW. TAKE CARE RYAN. THANKS BRYAN FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE ROTORS. DAVID I WILL GET TO YOU TODAY. I NEED SOME THINGS SOON.
CHEERS EVERYONE. THANKS TO A FRIEND THAT HAS BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH ME! THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD INFORMATION. THANK YOU. I'M DOING MY BEST TO GET THINGS SPINNING.
VICTOR AND DIANE

victor malvar
06-21-2005, 06:43 AM
Hey viictor, i have bought parts off of you in the past. most recently some royal purple coolant adittive and oil. i was wondering how do you know if the balancer is going bad? if mine is i will definenlty be down for one. i just purchased a radiator so if mine is going i would deffinently replace it.

Hi, Yes I know you have.... Thank you!!! I would be real careful If I were you... I would take it easy and see if your balancer is going T/U That mean bad! Balancer can cause damage when they go. I would think the engine would have a shake in it. I have never felt one go so I could not tell you maybe someone here could tell you more. When you need one I'll get you one. Thanks for your Biz. If We can help you in anyway just holler at us.
Take care and thanks again. ;) :)
count on it.
Victor and Diane
spinningwheels@earthlink.net

Mike8675309
06-21-2005, 10:59 PM
You can never know when your balancer will fail. But it is a given that it will eventually fail. And when they do fail it can be in many different ways, some catastrophic. It's simply a questionable design that just can't run forever.

If you have the funds, and you have the time, a BHJ replacement balancer is a wise preventative maintenance purchase.

victor malvar
06-27-2005, 02:51 PM
HELLO EVERYONE,

We received the 89 to 93 balancers today. We still need more of them which are on back order. We have the 1994 also in stock. We have to do this purchase through our ebay store and whoever gets there first, will get the first 7 (89-93) that are here. We will sell them at the price we mentioned on this page. We are expecting more anyday so if we run out we will have ten more on the way. We do not know the exact date delivery at this time. We are taking orders....first come first serve....

We also have the 1994 1995 same link.

It would better for all of you to email us first as we have these set at a special price for the first five. The same price as the Group buy. The same goes for the 1994/95. Email us first to get your special listing.
Thanks to everyone ...we have done the best we can do. Let's get some out to all of you that need them!
Victor and Diane

victor malvar
06-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Balancers selling quick...See post above. Get your order in ASAP We are holding some for those fist five who wanted them. We hope to hear from the group for the 1st five quick. If not we will sell them as the orders come in. Many people are wanting these. Let us know ASAP. The early bird gets the balancer.
Let us know...!

Victor and Diane

L/F 93 man
06-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Already purchased mine. Thanks again for all of your help and great deals.

William

victor malvar
06-28-2005, 02:51 PM
Already purchased mine. Thanks again for all of your help and great deals.

William

Anytime! It will give another guy a shot at a set...
Take it easy!

Melon
06-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Thanks again Victor :) Sad part for me - I'll have to stare at it for 6 months before I can put it in. Need money to roll in for the rest of the pieces.

-Melon

Flip
06-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Victor,
Thanks for shipping it so quick, got it today. Will be able to get Marty's SC on the road by the weekend. :D :D
Flip

L/F 93 man
07-01-2005, 12:27 AM
I recieved mine on wednesday. will be installing it next weekend along with the underdrive pulleys. Thank you again victor.

lowsc
07-03-2005, 03:00 PM
I have emailed you about the balancers and asked for one. My email is dadrat@aol.com I need a balancer and you where exspecting them to come in this past week and I see you did get a few of them. I looked on your ebay store and couldnt find any for the 89 do y6ou have one available? If so please email me and Ill take it. Thanks Keivn

victor malvar
07-03-2005, 04:44 PM
I have emailed you about the balancers and asked for one. My email is dadrat@aol.com I need a balancer and you where exspecting them to come in this past week and I see you did get a few of them. I looked on your ebay store and couldnt find any for the 89 do y6ou have one available? If so please email me and Ill take it. Thanks Keivn

Hello, Yes I still have some, I know a few Kevins and I'm getting confused as I have you asking me for one at this forum and, I also have a "Make an offer". I do not know If your the Young man named kevin I met at Carlisle of If you are someone else. Please reply and we can take care of the balancer you need. Please email me at this email address n below in dark bold lettering.
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net and I will reply by email.
Thank you for your Inquiry.
Happy 4th of Jult week end. ;) :)
Victor and Diane

victor malvar
07-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Hello to everyone, I'm happy that you have all received your balancers in a timely fashion. We tried to do our very best for each and everyone of you. We would like to thank you for you nice comments and if any one of you need anymore balancers we will keep shipping these to who ever at this price. We are ecpecting a bunch more 1989 to 1993 we still have a few lft of the 89'to 93' and we still have plenty of the 1994 to 1995. Again We are glad to have been able to assist you in your needs. We are coming out with a blow by unit tonight If I get a minute to list them. I may do a post or please use our link to our store below. This Blow by will make your cars run better avoid oil from getting to your Blower excessively. It will help with detonation and oil going were it should not need to. It's $51.00 with brass fittings and easy to install. I will place a pictire for you nere for now!
All the Best to everyone...Happy 4th of July!
www.spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.com

This is a direct link and self explanitory to our store...

Thanks again, ;)
Victor and Diane

Please click on the link below to receive the newest listings, special promotions and discounts on some shipping charges. This will also help you save on shipping charges for multiple purchases. You must click on this link every time you purchase an item to receive benefits. Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.

victor malvar
07-16-2005, 02:10 AM
Thanks again Victor :) Sad part for me - I'll have to stare at it for 6 months before I can put it in. Need money to roll in for the rest of the pieces.

-Melon

Hi Melon, Ryan, Flip, and everyone else it was fun and it all went nice and smooth. for any one who still need them we are ready to do another run when anyone is in need or ready.

Thank you for your real nice feedback, We have some great new products that not to many have noticed latelly we have not done many listings. But is you would like to make some headway We have some new great things available now to the whole SC community. From our Cross drillled Rotors which are now for any vehicle and some even come with the new hub, you can order the plain Rotors or the Deluxe, Oil blow by kits. the Maganaport 111 or as we call it the Mag 111, and lots of other new things we have worked on awhile. It's all available now.
we have Balancers once again 89' to 95' we will be keeping the same pricing as before.
Thank from us all!
Victor, Diane, George, and associates....
our store is running behind due to lot's of distractments.

victor malvar
08-12-2005, 12:37 AM
If your still in need for balancers for the 3.8L SC to a Lightning or a 4.6 balancer we have them!!! If you need a Balancer and a Zero balanced pulley combo we also have them in stock! BHJ is cutting the supplies down and not making them as often as before. I know It's a Bad word here but we also stock chevy, Grand National, Gtp... And others. Many New needed parts that every one can use also will be listed. Double Intercoolers, Snow Kits, at our prices :rolleyes: . We do have a big annoncement to make in the next week or less. I said we could do it, Now I have found a Inexpensive way to supply anyone with this New product. We will annouce this very soon. Let just say all of this will help with the MAG-3 or without it. By the way The Mag-3 is selling very well. Thank you to all that have placed your orders. Cheers to everyone. We keep working to bring the best to you at exeptional prices. You need to use our special link to be able to save Rubles or $$$ If you don't have it by now, Ask us for it and save money. Thanks for your trust and Confidence.Our Injector prices have dropped by $40.00 also We will not just be selling the walpro fuel pumps alone anymore but a complete kit to upgrade your cpmplete fuel delivery system. From gas tank to engine compartment.This will also be available very soon. Here is some Info on the snow Kits you may want to know this was emailed to me...
First, your car is a beauty. I don't recall ever seeing a Super Coupe, but only became aware of it when the Super 6 guy from Georgia suggested it as a possibility for an engine block as a starting point to build my new motor. I ended up with a year 2001 3.8 block instead and built it up from there.

For the induction tubes when running methanol/water, my meth injection tube is threaded into a welded bunge about 4" from my throttle body. There is a rubber boot on either side. My car also has an air to air intercooler that is mounted in front of the lower half of the radiator. And, the tube coming out of the intercooler is in the top 3 inches of the end of the intercooler. Since it is down hill from the welded bunge to the intercooler, and any extra meth/water will run downhill until evaporated, any steel tube that is in line from the highest point to the lowest point must be nickel plated on the inside and out. It is best to nickel plate brand new tubes and use them as the still have a tendency to rust on the inside or outside where clamped. Mine has rusted two tubes that have been nickel plates. So, make sure the plater gets the stuff 8-10 mils thick

These are updates for anyone who wants to be informed on what spinningwheels-SC keeps looking for ways to help and assist the SCCoA Community. We try hard to please everyone. This is going to be our 4th year since we started it. Thanks to everyone who have supported our efforts, to preserve the SC and the XR7 this is our main objective.
Thanks to all!
Victor..........

Please click on the link below to receive the newest listings, special promotions and discounts on some shipping charges. This will also help you save on shipping charges for multiple purchases. You must click on this link every time you purchase an item to receive all benefits. Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.