SC Billet radiator cap (large style)

IdoXLr8

Hi all, I have been getting a few e-mails on the full size billet cover to go with Mikes custom aluminum radiators...I would need at least 5 pre-paid cap orders to do this, full size cap only! They will cost 25.00 shipped...and doesn't include the NAPA pressure cap!

I would like place the order for the caps by 7-22-05!

Get your order in! :D

Last edited:
Kinda quiet on the group buy board!

So far... :cool: just you!

Everyone that bought a billet cap cover is very happy with them...
just not a lot of interest right now... :confused:

You still looking for interest - if so, make me down as well. I need one to fit a radiator from Mike :) I realize it's past 6-16, but never hurts to ask :D

-Melon

Hi Guy's...I am ready to place a small order for these large SC billet caps...I will need all of the guy's interested to paypal me 25.00 for each cap...when I receive payment I will get them going...it will take about two weeks from the time I get the last payment till you see your finished SC cap (you may order as many as you like, 20.00 for each additional no extra shipping)

use idoxlr8too@hotmail.com for paypal and include "SC" rad cap in the memo box! thanks Paul

Last edited:
IdoXLr8 said:
Hi Guy's...I am ready to place a small order for these large SC billet caps...I will need all of the guy's interested to paypal me 25.00 for each cap...when I receive payment I will get them going...it will take about two weeks from the time I get the last payment till you see your finished SC cap (you may order as many as you like, 20.00 for each additional no extra shipping)

use idoxlr8too@hotmail.com for paypal and include "SC" rad cap in the memo box! thanks Paul
Will this cap fit a Griffin radiator?

It looks like the billet cap covers will work on the Griffin style rad's with the correct type pressure cap!

I am starting a payed list...so if you are serious about getting a cap cover I need to receive payment by Friday, 7-22-05....lets go guy's and gal's!

1.8ate8 paid! thanks
2.Kurt K. paid! thanks
3.Rodney paid! thanks
4.Melon paid! thanks
5.Ron paid! thanks
and more if needed...

Last edited:
Just a reminder!!!

Hi all, I have six of the large type billet SC cap covers being made up and will be able to start shipping next week...I'll need all funds by Friday so I can pay for them! thanks Paul

Thanks for all the guy's who have payed promptly :D

Last reminder

I have placed the order for this last shipment of billet SC caps...all funds should to me by tomarrow (Friday). I will ship all caps out as soon as I receive the finished caps! ;)

P.S. I don't want these caps sitting around collecting dust on my shelf, any caps that where spoken for and not payed will be sold on ebay for 25.00 plus shipping charges.

Thanks for all who have purchased these caps over the last year!

Thanks Doug, for the update... :D

The caps should be to me sometime next week...I'll keep everone updated!

Up for grabs! 1 left!

Ok, guy's...I have six caps in stock and five are payed for...I will be sending these out on Saturday! thanks Paul

Doug, if you still want one, there is one left...UP for grabs! :)

SORRY DOUG, THIS CAP IS ALSO SOLD!

Last edited:
All caps are shipped!

Let me know how you like them! thanks again,everyone for making the GP work...Paul ;)

IdoXLr8 said:
Let me know how you like them! thanks again,everyone for making the GP work...Paul ;)
I received my cap today. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit over my Griffin radiator cap. Maybe I can find a differnet style cap that's a little smaller, otherwise, I guess it will make a really nice paperweight.

Back