Dyno Results from Vancouver WA

BobGPz

Hey George, Can you post my results onto my member page please?

I put my bird up on the Dyno today at Fast Specialties. "OverCharged" brought his 35th-Anny down from up north - BTW sweet ride it is and lots of mod$ in that thing.

The rest of the guys up north puss'd out on us. :mad:

Charles Warner (Magnum Powers) was there dropping off someones blower to ship off. He sure is a nice guy too.

I did better than I thought I would do. :)
My best was:
232.8 HP
316.9 TQ

My first run was 225.8 HP / 310.6 TQ and thought that was pretty good considering all I've done as far as mods is exhaust, intake tube/filter, and plugs/wires. Second pull did a little better. Air/Fuel ratio's seem good as I had them put a bung into the exhaust. Got a video with it whining but it is 17 meg and too big to post here.
Oh, and after the dyno, went to a Ford Only car show and actually TOUCHED a Ford GT. :eek: :eek: :) :D
Thinking since the kid is at mom's for a change I might go to the track for some night drags.. :cool: ;)

Attachments

• s SC Dyno Sheet_small.jpg
    s SC Dyno Sheet_small.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 57
Looks good Bob. I see that our forums on SCCOW have been hacked so I dont know if you posted this over their. Did you get a chip installed yet? Those are good numbers for a basically stock SC.

I sure would have liked to attend but I had family events that were more important than me going to have fun....

Not sure if I'm going to put a chip in it Rick. The more I do to it, the more unreliable it becomes. I just want to enjoy driving the thing. I posted at the SSCOW but a day later it was hacked by some rice loving low life, or possibly a Chevy fan.
Overcharged and myself are the only ones that showed. I had to get my kid over to the ex, and arrange alot of other things to be able to make this "event" and only one guy shows up. I did have a good time hanging out with another fellow SC'er. The car show we went to afterwards was fun as well. I'm sure Fast Spec was a bit dissappointed in the turn out with them opening up on their day off, quoting us a low price for Dyno's, and only two SC's go up on the rack. I also hope Charles Warner (Mag Powers) didn't make a special trip out to show "The Club" some products only to have two SC's there. :eek:
I know everybody had reasons for not making it, but still pretty disappointing.

Yes it was not a good day for the SCCOW. I never mentioned that I could attend that weekend. Those that did should have shown up. I agree that Fast Spec was not treated well in this case. Maybe we can make it up to them later this summer.

Back