Carlisle was GREAT!!!

MikeKanterakis

SCCoA Member
Just wanted to say I had a blast at Carlisle with everyone from the New Jersey chapter. Everyone was extremely nice and Linda and I look forward to seeing you all at future meets.

Can't wait 'till next year... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great to hear..............

MikeKanterakis said:
Just wanted to say I had a blast at Carlisle with everyone from the New Jersey chapter. Everyone was extremely nice and Linda and I look forward to seeing you all at future meets.

Can't wait 'till next year... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Glad you had a good time. Turned out to be a good year!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!! Only 364 days!!!!

Don

lube70 said:
Glad you had a good time. Turned out to be a good year!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next year!!!!!!!!! Only 364 days!!!!

Don
Hey guys had a great time glad the weather was better for sat & sun. It was nice to meet you guys and put some faces to the names I see on the boards already thinking about next year. Dan :cool:

Good Times!

HEY GANG! Had a great time with some of you this year ... what happened to the rest of you? Anyhow, thoes of you that were at the go cart track can remember me as the guy in the orange hat pushing as many people into the guard rail as possible. HEY rubbin's racin'! :D POST SOME PICS!

A lot of..........

A lot of the Jersey Guys and gals could not make it this year. About 8 cars and over 12 people could not make it. Next year, our contigiency should be the largest ever!!!!!!!!

Hoping to bring over 20 cars next year from Jersey alone!!!!

Don

Hey gang!!!

Once again, the Joisey crowd is to be commended on their hospitality!

You guys (and gals) were amazing in regards to how well organized you were, with tents, etc. The Canadian contingent and I appreciated you sharing the shade of your tents and stuff with us.

I regretted missing Carlisle in '04, and I'm really glad I made it this year. It was great to see you guys again.

I hope to see you soon!

Best regards,

Sean

Back